Thread: Register of Registry Mechanic

Register of Registry Mechanic

I am suffering from registry related issue and I have recently downloaded and bought the Registry Mechanic 2010 but I am getting unable to register this just because of a"WRONG CODE" message getting occurred when going to be register . I know that it is absolute.Needed name, since no other provided , is "RegistryBooster". I am unable to contact premium services since product is not registered. Can someone here help me please?

Re: Register of Registry Mechanic

There are so many product are getting launched and I am not getting you that which one you are using currently because Registry Mechanic v9 from PCTools and Registry Booster 2010 from Uniblue, So these are two separate products.would you tell me which one you have purchased and need to get registered. If you are running with any type of situation, you can get registered with the help of customer support but I would suggest you with the proper information but you have to post me what I have asked you .....

The completely functional registered version is enabled by issuing your license description into the free evaluation version. If you are missing your license code, you can go with the missing code retrieval page to have them emailed to you again.

There is one more thing is important here, If you bought the Upgrade to Desktop Maestro when going to purchase , just be sure that you have downloaded and installed Desktop Maestro instead of Registry Mechanic. The Desktop Maestro and Registry Mechanic Licenses are not capable to interchange and one thing that you have to make sure that you are running with the corresponding product installed before going for the registration.

For getting registered with the Registry Mechanic, you have to follow the stpes writtwn as follows :

• Click on "Register" suggested at the left section (within the settings button) of Registry Mechanic's screen.
    • Then after, you will get a Register screen(Attached in the Attachment section )
    • Copy and Paste your License Name and Code as well into the two registration textbox sections .
    • Make sure that the all over information is to the far left of the textbox sections and theer is no blank spaces to the left before clicking on the 'Register' button.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Macarenas; 11-06-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Dr. V Guest

There is some necessary instructions are here that you need to be care about . You should Copy and Paste these explained things to make sure about the exaction of data entry. The License Name and License Key are case-sensitive, just copy and paste instead of filling them with the manual way. The License key has '0'(zeros), Not Alphabetic 'O' and make sure that there are no 'spaces' at the starting point or the ending point of the license explanations, you should use your key to remove any previously issues 'spaces'. You should go for the installation of registered and absolute product

To 'copy and paste' your registration explanation, just Open up the email that has your license details and will indicate in big font as your License Name next to "Name:".One thing should be remember that you need to only highlight from the first letter vis to the end letter of the important information.

You need not to highlight any characters or spaces across these letters. At the next procedure , while holding down the 'Ctrl' key, press the 'C' key to copy your name details.Just move back to the registration wizard and click in the License Name section .Whilst keeping down the 'Ctrl' key, press the 'V' key to paste your name details within the sections. Just repeat the same cut and paste method from above for the License Key information.