Thread: Spyware Doctor engine not able to connect

Spyware Doctor engine not able to connect

I use a desktop and have installed Spyware Doctor into it. The problem is that when I run Spyware Doctor I get an error message that not able to connect to Spyware Doctor engine. I do not know why is this happening? Please help me out. I have disable the antivirus program that I use which is McAffe. What should I do to make it function or work. I use Windows XP. It would be great if you people can sort the thing.

Re: Spyware Doctor engine not able to connect

You need to make sure that you are using the latest pack of Spyware Doctor. This will then let you to work well and not get any error issue that you face. The error message you get is basically because the application is not responding well or is outdated. You need to get the latest copy of the application and then install it to the system. No check out after it is done. You may not get the error.

The possibility seems that the firewall is restricting the spyware doctor to get connected to the same. You need to disable or deactivate the firewall. As it is done you may then be able to perform the act and it would be very much helpful for you as required. So do check for the same and make the essential aspects to be performed. This may help you out well and make the essential aspects to be processed. Do look out for the same and then implement the steps.

I suppose the problem can be with the application that is Spyware Doctor. You need to check out for the things that is by reinstalling the application. You may then be able to perform the act and process as required. Do check out and work as required. This will then help you out to make the possible implementation to be done. This would result in making the aspects to be worked. Check out.

The problem seems with the antivirus application. It would be blocking the spyware doctor to get connected and hence you are getting the error message. So in order to sort out the same it is necessary that you perform the desired act and function as required. You will be able to process the act and make it work as needed. Look for the conclusion.

Run the system under safe mode. Install the suite application under this mode and then check out for the result. I hope you may be able to perform the act as required and make the implementation to be sorted. So check out and work well for you. This may then help you out and get the things to be sorted for you. It would be essential and necessary that you perform for the thing. You may then be able to get sort of the thing.

Check for the connection. I hope the problem seems to be with the application. This is the reason you are not able to work well or get the things to be performed. So get it functioned well by reinstalling the application and sort the thing. It will be very much helpful and you can process for the execution. So check out.