Thread: MSN Messenger Plus Live not visible after Threatfire 4.6 installation

MSN Messenger Plus Live not visible after Threatfire 4.6 installation

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Threatfire 4.6 pack and was also using MSN messenger plus live. But after I installed the Threatfire application my MSN messenger plus live is not visible in MSN. I do not know what could have made this happen. I am just clueless. Please help me out to get sort the thing well. This may help. Any help appreciated.

Re: MSN Messenger Plus Live not visible after Threatfire 4.6 installation

This is actually a bug that is causing the issue or problem. You can make the thing to process well and that is by holding ctrl key and then right click on the icon from the system tray for threatfire. Now click on exit option. You may get an administrator command prompt. Right click on command prompt and then make it to run as administrator and then type net stop threatfire. This will then allow the MSN messenger plus live to work. Now you need to activate the Threatfire then double click on the icon.

It seems that this is possibly a bug. Try to reinstall the application and then check out for the same. You may then be able to work and make essential aspects to be implemented. I hope this may let you to get to a better solution. Check out for the thing and make certain amendments. This will surely let you to get the thing to work. So check out and implement.

Get the latest updated version of the Threatfire and make the essential aspects to be worked. This will really help you out and get sort of the thing. So in order to make the thing to be executed you need to look the updated version. I guess it may have the fix and you may work well then. So install the updated pack and then get to a better conclusion and make things to work in your way.

Install the MSN plus live messenger again using a good fresh tool. This will then help you out to get sort the thing and process the possible amendments to be implemented. AS this is been done you may work well for the thing and then check out for the required aspects to get work. So it would be great that you check for the thing.