Thread: ThreatFire issues with system tray icon

ThreatFire issues with system tray icon

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Threatfire application and the problem is that I am not able to see the threatfire icon in the system tray. I do not know why is this happening? Have installed the application and made it enabled still it is not able to work or show up in the system tray. Please guide to get sort of the thing and make it work as required. It would be a great help.

Re: ThreatFire issues with system tray icon

I would suggest you one of the most common steps to perform in order to make it active in the system tray. Follow the below. I hope it may help.

• You need to right click on the task bar
    • Then choose Properties option
    • Now under the taskbar tab you need to click on customize button
    • Choose the program you want to hide
    • Now in the drop down box you need to choose Always Hide, always show or hide when Inactive
    • Click OK.

Hope this works for you.

You need to check out whether the TFservice.exe is getting executed or working well in the task manager option. It will then help you out and make the things to work well for you. So do perform the act and make the things to work well for you. This will surely let you to get the solution to work and make the essential aspects to perform. So check for the thing and work as required.

It seems that the application has some issue or there is some bug appended to it. You need to work well for the same that is by reinstalling the application and process accordingly. All you need to do is to get access to the control panel option and then check out for the desired option or application. Then click on remove button and restart the system. I will help you out for the same.

The compatibility may also be a problem, for the same. You need to get the latest tool installed to the system and then check out for the thing. It could be that some features is not able to function well as the compatible mode is not suitable. So it would be better that you get a latest pack and make it install to the system. This will help you well.

A clean boot service may help well for sorting the thing. This can be done by typing msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. As you do that you may get a box and you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab. Now all you need to is to disable the service and make the thing to process as required. Restart the system and look for the output that you may get.

I use the same and i do not face any issue with the thing. Windows 7 fixes the problem well. This seems that the operating system needs to be reinstalled or some system files is been used or appended with bug. So perform a clean install of the same and then install the application to the system. You may then be able to perform the act and make the necessary change.