Thread: FWService - Erreur d'application

FWService - Erreur d'application

Hi guys ! I got an error message and never expected this before because same file has been installed before without any error message and Now, I started to install the PC Tools Fire Plus and when turned off the Windows then I got such type of error message as stated above in the title . I used "Memtest86 2.11" to check my RAM ans it's going fine . I have no such virus or other danger compoennets . I also disabled the startup programs in Windows but the result is same. Do you have any idea about this error and how to fix this ..

Thanks

Re: FWService - Erreur d'application

You are running with already installed components of pc tools and now you are trying to install it again. in this situation , you should go for the cleaning process of the already installed components and for that you should contact with the support personal or the guide for any special remover tools then after come again for the installation of the same software and I am sure you wouldn't get any error message like that. The same procedure can be committed from the control panel section but the remover tools would properly clean the existing components..

I have posted the same on another site and they suggested me to go for the re-installation procedure and after getting those suggestions, I started to do the same and performed the uninstall and reinstall operation. But what's the wrong going on , the result is the similar (with 6.0.0.86)

I figured out when Windows XP is closing quickly , the error message displays but there is no when closure is longer !!! Recently , I have done the upgrade in 6.0.0.88 version !!! I am still looking for some effective solution !!!! !

My computer system is completely blocked and I can not do anything. One can help me would be helpful to get away. Is the exact message:

Winlogon.exe application error The instruction at memory address 0x77f42cd2 employs 0x00708040 memory can not be Plantagenet
    If any help would be provided that would be appreciated . Thank you for your help

You must have an antispyware or anti virus installed in your computer .A few days ago the company. The update of these two programs had the effect of bringing the process winlogon.exe of Windows XP : Off, WinLogon is a boot process of Windows XP Pro and Home indispensable for the launching of XP. The Vista was not affected. The programs of the said company, so we recognized the Winlogon.exe of Windows XP as a trojan and programs are designed to automatically put in the trash all trojans.