Thread: Not able to install Vmware server 2.02

Not able to install Vmware server 2.02

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit. I have installed PC tools. The problem is with the Vmware server 2.02. I am not able to install the same. Have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled and make the application to be installed to the system. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to install Vmware server 2.02

Try to install the program well under the system that is with administrator rights. All you need to do is to right click on the .exe file and then install or Run as Administrator. Now get access to the admin account and perform the installation. This will help you out well and make the necessary ailments to be processed. So do check out and make the things to be worked well. Check out.

There is a possibility that the application is not able to get install as some firewall or antivirus is blocking it. You need to deactivate it first and then perform the installation. You may then be able to get access and make the change as required. So do look pout and perform for the thing and make necessary ailments to be fulfilled.

The problem seems to be with the version of the Vmware that you use. It may not be compatible with the system and hence not getting install. For the same you need to get a latest version or you can get it install by right clicking on the installer.exe file of the application and then make it to install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. Do check out for the thing and make the necessary implementation to be processed. This may help.

Install the application under safe mode. You may then be able to work well with the thing. This is because safe mode option do not have much of the embedded features and it is not able to work as required. So in order to perform the task it is essential that you run the system under safe mode and then perform the act. This will let you to get a better solution.