Thread: Pinnacle Studio takes long time

Pinnacle Studio takes long time

Hello,
    I am new to this software, I began to play with it and then for example I decided to create the film. AVI, it estimates the size of my file to about 70MB. It start building, it puts a lot of time (I stopped it because it took long time). I have a P4 3GHz. I saw in the help menu, it was indeed a time, but it scares me if I have an hour of video to be processed for example. If you know what is the exact reason of this then please let me know.

Re: Pinnacle Studio takes long time

I use Studio and I have the same problem. I'm making with my new digital acquisition and digital camcorder analogize with my old 8mm camcorder. In both cases when I want to create a disc that takes more than four hours to create the record. I dedicated a hard drive to my video. I have enough space on my disk system for creation of temporary files. I resigned myself to wait but if someone have a solution is welcome.
    My Settings
    P IV 3.6Gh, Geforse 5200 video card 128 MB, HDD 80 GB SATA (Windows XP installed on it), an IDE hard drive 120 GB dedicated video.

To put the downloaded pinnacle perforations on their site (starts with pinnacle studio 9.4.2 then 9.4.3) it resolved the problem of rendering too long. Attention that it is still unexplained crashes for me (and never the same and discouraging those) I tried the Lead Video Studio 9, Pinnacle direct competition. If you find the combination to walk normally pinnacle I am taking the software. Any more addition to this topic is appreciated.

I just bought a new PIV 2GHZ, I re-install all my programs except my pinnacle Studio9 which I probably lost the serial number (I had burned in a household box CDs on which the serial number was labeled, what can I do?? I guess is this correct, if I am wrong then please guide me with the correct.

I swear that the catch is much better in mpeg. It mpeg Pinnacle, I do not know where it crashes exactly in the software. I did a CTRL + A and it worked this time around) in response the same. By cons, when I create a disk, it crashes the software. I understand nothing has your text. It would be nice if you clarify more in details.

For purchase from my pc pinnacle studio 9 was part of the lot and I write it off but for a beginner, it's not obvious and the above items are not there to reassure me. No instructions clear and simple for someone to tell me where I could find a way to meaningful employment and adapted to my situation without having to go pro for a tray to use a picture is worth a thousand words gladly I would opt for a tutorial with pictures I would like to thank all who take the time to learn the knowledge that must be beginning before labor so accept my apologies if the primary application will appear and if I wasted your time.

To begin with you should go studio 9 under "help" software and the site of pinnacle must take into account that the version you pocede. I went through 2 years ago. I had to buy the software but to be able to use it on your machine must be a digital video capture card (analog and if you want to put VHS on DVD)