Thread: Can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7

Can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7

Hello people, I have done a recent upgradation from Windows Vista to Windows 7. After doing this upgradation, I can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7. I am not able to understand why this is happening. This is because everything was working fine when I was on the older version of the Windows operating system. If anyone has any sort of information on what the problem is going on and how it can be eradicated, then kindly reply as soon as possible.

Re: Can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7

Hello there,

I suppose that your problem that you can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7 as already been solved on our forums. Here, have a look at the following thread to get your solution:
    Windows 7 Scanning Software For HP LaserJet 3330

Just let me know if you get your problem gets solved or not from this thread, so that I can help you with some other suggestion.

If you can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7, then there is no need to worry. This is a genuine problem because the operating system will be blocking the software from getting installed. This happens because of the security features provided by Windows 7. You will have to start the installation with the help of the "run as administrator" option. This will fix the problem.

The incompatibility issue between the operating system and the software is causing the issue that you can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7.

To get rid of such situations, there are compatibility tools been released for all those softwares and applications that are facing such problems in Windows 7. You will have to find the compatibility tool for Software-HP LaserJet 3330 and then, install it before you try to install the software. Your situation will be surely eradicated.

My advice to you is to degrade the operating system that you are using from Windows 7 to Windows Vista again. This is because you are having the case that you can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7 in this operating system. You have also mentioned that everything used to work fine in Windows Vista. Moreover, the features provided by Windows Vista are almost similar to Windows 7. So, enable the degradation as soon as possible.

Have you tried searching for any alternatives that can be used since you can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7? If you are avle to get the alternatives that can work with the Windows 7 operating system, then well and good. There is no need to worry about this incompatible software. Make sure to search the internet well.

Hello again, thank you for providing all your views on the problem that i can't install the Software-HP LaserJet 3330 on Windows 7. Well, I have not tried any of the compatibility solutions that you have provided. I will try them today. I hope that they help me to get rid of the issue. Anyways, thank you once again for all your replies and suggestions. All of you have a great time.