Thread: Logitech G500 SetPoint crash

Logitech G500 SetPoint crash

Hello,
    I am having a keyboard and a Logitech MX Revolution, I had to install Setpoint 3.3 / 4.6, the problem is that the installation does not finalized, while the mouse MX was already running. More in the desktop icon from C: that is represented by Logitech, so every attempt to install new software, the installer is set point, which takes over the plant and end, announcing that
    "There Is Not Enough space on drive
    Of course I go 120 free on my disk, and it crashes the software, the wizard of hardware installed, try to configure keyboard and mouse, and announces a "fatal error when installing". Do you have any idea about this error? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Logitech G500 SetPoint crash

Same problem, setup XP SP3 with MX Revolution. Installing a Keyboard Illuminated Keyboard, with Setpoint 4.6K. Crash with generic message (that means no detail). My MX revolution continues to operate as "unknown device", my keyboard also, can not install Setpoint and configure the devices. I downloaded version 7.0, same result. Phone support for Logitech, I sent them the log of installation.

I have a trouble with my new Logitech mouse G500. This mouse is out, it seems, there may from time to replace the G5. There is not much documentation on the net for this mouse. Here is my problem: I installed the SetPoint software that was downloaded from the Logitech site, I managed to change the function buttons and even create profiles for different software. The worry is that the profiles do not remain! In fact, when I restart my pc, the profiles are present, unchanged but no longer work. For example, I created a profile for the Windows Media Player that allows me to manage all the buttons with the mouse. This profile works when I can rule while using my pc. Once rebooted, my pc discontinues the profiles. I also find it difficult to replace since we do a series of manipulation and I do indeed know how I did to replace. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I just bought this mouse too and I have no problem being on a laptop too. The problem may just be the setpoint you have installed. I would personally use the software provided with the drivers downloaded from the site. There is an article about the incompatibility with the setpoint. Any more information added to this topic will be great.

Hello,
    I have the logitech G500 two months ago and I had no problems until three weeks ago. I played the game of war and then the mouse started to run faster etc. I change the sensitivity in the game, with the program set point. Then a few days later I played and my mouse was back to normal but yesterday I played and it happened again. I do not know what to do.

For me, Vista / G500, I have the problem described above: after a reboot, the automatic recognition of patterns no longer works, finally, to be more precise, it is random. Reinstalling Setpoint, everything works again. I have long been in contact with the technical Logitech, I even went to reinstall my partition Windows: no results. For now, I let fly the car and I recognize "serious" profile that I need on the mouse before each application. I think it is a bug setpoint and wait for the next update to try again.