Thread: Error 01A3 while using custom theme creator

Error 01A3 while using custom theme creator

I have just bought a new HTC Touch and i want to create my own themes to use on this mobile phone. I have tried creating the themes by Custom theme creator from microsoft. But i have a problem that i can not download the theme creator and if i try to create themes online then i am getting an error 01A3.

Re: Error 01A3 while using custom theme creator

There are huge number of theme creator for windows mobile phones. I think you need to search for it on google as "Theme creator HTC Touch". I am sure that you would get many theme creators for your mobile phone. And there is no difference between creating the themes from microsoft's website or some other web site. What matters is the file format as the created theme is of which format and it is supported by your phone or not.

I have seen this error several times when i try to create the themes without any mobile phone selected. Actually this error must be coming when you are trying to create the theme for a mobile phone which is not there in the given application. You should first select the model number of mobile then start creating the theme for the same.
    If there would not be any such mobile phone matching to your mobile phone then i guess you should not waste your time.

Have you searched for downloading the theme creator for creating the themes for your mobile phone. Actually you have to select for the mobile phone model for creating the theme online but this is not the case with the standalone softwares. So you better download the software as per the resolution and theme format of your HTC Touch and then create theme. No matter there is your mobile phone in the listing of that software or not but as long as the resolution and the format is same as that of your phone then i guess it must be applicable to your phone as well.

I have found one software which is a god software to create the themes for your Windows Mobile Phone. Instant Theme Creator 2.0 takes the hassle out of creating desktop themes. Many other theme programs are difficult and confusing to use. Instant Theme Creator comes with leading antivirus solutions and we found it to be clean which means that does not contain any form of malware (spyware, viruses, trojans).

I have searched a bit about solving your problem and i have came across one thing which you need to download on your computer system. Actually once you have installed one directory called as an arjuna-x 1.2.4 which is a zip file. Even i was having the same error but since i have downloaded this zip file, I can easily create themes without any problem.

Actually there are many theme creator made for different kind of mobile phone based on the resolution and an operating system of the phone. And they would be having all the different types of errors when any such circumstances comes. Now an error 01A3 would not be same for all the softwares so it would not be possible to check that exactly what is the problem on your pc. But i think you should not think more about it and directly search some other software to create the themes for your HTC Touch.