Thread: Outlook 2007 messages have got Stuck in Outbox

Outlook 2007 messages have got Stuck in Outbox

I have just installed an Outlook 2007and have just setup its account yesterday. Actually i have a problem while sending the messages but i can accept an emails without any problems. It was possible to send few mails initially but then it is just going in outbox and not sending to the recipient. What could be the problem over here and is there anybody with the same problem?

Re: Outlook 2007 messages have got Stuck in Outbox

Even i have seen the same problem on my Outlook Express 2007. Actually i have sent many mails through it but now the problem has been started and i do not know what could be reason behind it but it just saves an emails in an outbox but it does not sends it to the original recipient. I have seen this problem on man forums but have not got any proper solution for the same. I hope will get it on this forum.

Message too large blocks your Outlook Express Outbox and you can no longer send any message.
    You tried to delete this message recalcitrant but obviously this does not work, then the simplest solution is to just delete the Outbox of Outlook Express. (Do not panic Outllok Express will create another brand new and in working automatically to the next startup)

During the operation send / receive Outlook (not Express), certain emails (with attachments) remain in the outbox but are still sent to my correspondent (who receives the message to each replication of Outlook with SMTP) but I get the following error message: "...The SMTP server did not respond within the time specified by..."
    I changed ISP and I went to Free Cegetel and still have the same problem.
    I can delete the file from outbox without problem, but I am compelled to call my clients to confirm the good reception of my emails, my apologies for the saturation of their inbox!

I think there would be something wrong regarding the speed of your internet connection. Actually sending an email does not requires much speed of an internet connection but it might be like that your outlook express 2007 would not be able to stay connected with an internet connection due to which sending an emails remains pending but as a standalone software it can save all those messages in an outbox.

KIf you look at my profile you will understand why this might seem like a stupid question and I already asked for help with it in posts.

Every time I want to send something to someone I get an outlook express pop up and it does not send as in other replies, I want to go back to my old way of sending the attachment or page with my old email or default email. Why do I get that now? is it because I upgraded windows?
    Brad1950

1. Quit Outlook if it is open.
    2. In the taskbar, click Start, then Run.
    3. In the Open box, type Outlook / safe.
    4. Note You must insert a space between Outlook and the forward slash (/).
    5. Click OK.
    6. Try deleting the email in your Inbox sent.

In fact if you use Windows search you will not need to show hidden files to view your file. Dbx.
    1. Open Windows search.
    2. Click All files and all folders
    3. Type in the fields Outbox. Dbx
    4. If you have multiple partitions choose the one where Windows is installed
    5. Click Advanced and tick all the boxes
    6. Start the search by clicking on Search
    7. Windows finds the file
    8. Right click on it and not even afraid and click on the Remove

It'll just open Outlook Express to see that it is operational again and a new empty Outbox has been created.
    Or you may have to do the following.
    # go to Start---search type *.ost delete all .ost files
    # Go to start---settings--control Panel---click on mail--show profiles and remove .
    Restart Outlook which will automatically create .ost file for you while you configure outlook again.