Thread: Cannot run rosetta after update

Cannot run rosetta after update

The error 2123 comes into view when loading rosetta stone. I encompass a difficulty when installing an innovative language level. When I am doing it at the end it create obvious a significance that says "Error 9119" And the level is not installed there is previously a comparable query answered but it does not say how to fix the difficulty when using Windows Vista. If you know information related to the above topic then you can reply your post here.

Re: Cannot run rosetta after update

You got a 2123 error when you started it and to fix it you necessitate eliminating tracking.db file and restarting Rosetta Store. Investigate for the file on your system if you get that error and then eliminate it. It is supposed to almost certainly in your submission information or Program files folders. When you work the submission choose run as administrator and observe if this makes dissimilarity, even if you encompass admin rights on your account it be able to tranquil create dissimilarity. You necessitate taking help from the customer service.

The Clone CD converse, difficulty with Rosetta Stone agenda at Burning Software discussion you are trying to create a back up of the "Rosetta Stone" language CD's (v2.1.3A). Seems to copy right additional than you get coasters. It runs additional than stops and says: cannot position the cd rom. Entertain get rid of and re insert the cd rom, choose ok and restart submission.

Trying to generate a backup of the "Rosetta Stone" verbal communication CD’s (v2.1.3A). Seems to copy right additional than I get coasters. I was trying to create this run on my copy of the Rosetta Stone language disc for regarding a week, and subsequent to coastering regarding 7 discs, I tried this and it worked on my Chinese level 1 & 2 combo. Similar version or description as you for the app disc. The language disc says it's a SafeDisc 2/3 using A-ray.

I am a bit of an apprentice in this field so give pleasure to stand with me. I am trying to create a back up of The Rosetta Stone languages but when I generate a combo disc i.e. with together levels 1 and 2, the program determine to merely read one of the levels. I experience it is down to the .TRS file create up – I am not certain whether they encompass been edited appropriately.

I hesitated upon this post most recent and deliberation I would contribute. At $200 per every Rosetta Stone CD, I was not enthusiastic to risk scratching my innovative discs. So I am grateful for Pres-Sean's. The comprehensive steps how to backup the discs. But in my case the language program not working when I inserted the burned backup CD. 1. Install Alcohol 120% with the most recent devsupp.exe (2.5.1.1709 as of this writing).

You might create a running image file of my Rosetta Stone Chinese program the method MBiker80 did it (except that you do not necessitate the SD4hide to work it) but it do not run with my Russian version or description. Together is the v6.0 but if you try to start Rosetta Stone Russian with the mounted representation file it presently says: 'The CD has been changed. Then you have to re-start the Rosetta Stone'. Of course a restart does not modify anything. Would be pleasant if anybody has got an idea to fix this predicament.