Thread: AMD Overdrive Auto-clock option

AMD Overdrive Auto-clock option

Hello,
    I have recently installed the AMD overdrive, pretty good software I liked it. But now I have a question regarding its auto clock option which is available in the software. When I try to enable the auto check option it is grayed and can not check it. Also, what exactly does the auto clock option perform in the overdrive software. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: AMD Overdrive Auto-clock option

Performance personalized for users and advanced users with an option auto clock

Performance personalized for users
    Novice users and beginners need to be impressed. AMD OverDrive provides a simple performance adjuster to control system settings. Adjust performance depending on your desires.

Simplify overclocking
    Maximize your system's performance is a real breeze. AMD OverDrive includes a function of performance tuning in one click to optimize the performance of your system automatically.

Peak performance for power users
    Users enthusiasts will be fascinated by the amount of commands at your fingertips. AMD OverDrive exposes all controls so that experienced players can monitor and modify performance settings to achieve extreme performance.

Several features AMD Overdrive offers Instructions in different tabs. The first tab in a green can get different modules. To Increase the frequency of the processor, just go to the tab "System Information" then "Clock / Voltage. Subsequently, It Is Sufficient grander to the Bus Speed (MHz) slowly and test the Stability of the computer. If the Computer Is Not stable, shot in category "Voltage" Improvement Stability. To get monitoring elements of the computer, just click on "Status Monitor". Finally, the AMD Overdrive software can Automatically determines the possible gains Highest ITS-through module "Auto Clock" found in the category "System Information."

A very interesting feature is Auto Clock in Overdrive software. The tool will freeze the CPU overclock as long until the system. After a restart, then automatically the highest and most stable settings made at the same time. Especially for beginners this function should be very useful. I hope this information will help you and there no harm in using this option, I mean to say it will not damage your board.

Custom performance for beginners and enthusiast users as well as an auto clock option in overdrive software. New and the beginner users need not be intimidated. AMD OverDrive provides a simple performance slider to control system settings. Adjust the slider to achieve your desired performance. This is very easy to use and configure.

AMD Overdrive Is a Complete Software to Improve the capacity and performance of a computer based on AMD processors. MONSTER, with a visual interface with attractive colors, this application Is very simple to learn, as the performance improvement Becomes a real breeze, Even for the neophytes.

Even easier it can be of course with the auto-clock feature overclocking. It automatically determines the maximum clock frequencies. If these are met, the system restarts with the maximum possible values. On bios is overwritten again nothing, so there is no risk.