Thread: Blank Home screen issues when Rosetta Stone executes

Blank Home screen issues when Rosetta Stone executes

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Mac Os X. I have installed Rosetta Stone application to the system and the problem that I face is with the home screen of the application. When I try to login and get the application to work I get a blank home screen. I do not know why is this happening? It would be better that you do check out and make the possible amendments to be fulfilled. So do look and process.

Re: Blank Home screen issues when Rosetta Stone executes

The possibility could be that the application is not able to work well for you and hence you are getting the issue that is a blank screen. So in order to work well for the same you need to check out for the aspect that the application is not appended with some bug or issue. This will then let you to get functioned and process well for you. I hope this will help you out and make the possible changes as required.

Basically the issue is related to the language packs that is associated. In order to work out well for the same it is needed that you may have saved your progress file in non Rosetta Stone folder and it is not possible for you to associate the progress with any of the language pack. So do check and make it function as required for you. This will help and let the things to process as needed for you then.

It could be the reason that is been mentioned above. So if it is o you need to check and make the certain amendments to be implemented as needed. This will surely help you out to get the things to be processed well for you. Do check and make the implementation which is essential to work well for the thing. I hope this will help.