Thread: How to directly burn my own created video to DVD?

asheri Guest

How to directly burn my own created video to DVD?

I am leaving my parents for studying at board and stay oversea for two years. Therefore, I would like to burn the video about the happy time of my parents and me to DVD and carry with me, so that I could appreciate when I miss them. And I need a kind of software that can directly burn my video, not some complicated DVD burn application. Anybody would be some of help? This video was made by my JAC HD camcorder. Thanks.

Re: How to directly burn my own created video to DVD?

You can easily burn your home made video to DVD with the help of Total Video2Dvd. It is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software which includes a powerful video converter engine for DVD.

You just need to install it on your system, Click on New Project and the video that you need to burn. Then click on menu and view dvd menu. Finally go to Output and Click Convert & Burn.

asheri Guest

Thanks. It is really a professional DVD burner. But its function is so limited. From Google, I found some program, like, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, Handbrake, Media maker etc. Besides, burner, they also could convert video.

WinX HD Deluxe is really nice one. It is the ultimate tool for converting HD video without any third codecs required. It can easily handle multiple HD video formats, as BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV and video films. I had had used it couple of months ago and found it really effective. Go with it. You can download it from here.

asheri Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    WinX HD Deluxe is really nice one. It is the ultimate tool for converting HD video without any third codecs required. It can easily handle multiple HD video formats, as BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV and video films. I had had used it couple of months ago and found it really effective. Go with it. You can download it from here.
    Great thanks for your recommendation. This WinX HD Deluxe is so good. I have got it and update to the latest version. It is really versatile, not only directly burn video to DVD, converts videos to a lot of formats, but also could connect with YouTube videos.

It is true that WinX HD Deluxe application is really helpful and very much useful. Even I used the same software and it worked well for me. Would recommend this application for the best use and source.