Thread: Major Setpoint bug: Can't hold down middle button

Major Setpoint bug: Can't hold down middle button

According to me, this is a bug associated to Windows 7; if you keep down the middle button, setpoint causes Windows to interpret this as a "press and release", even after I am still holding the button down.

It is a major flaw when in games and I use Mouse3 to fire weapons, for instance, this bug causes the weapon to fire only one time then stop when I am still holding the button down. It worked very well in Vista, currently, I am unable to even use the mouse in proper manner just because of this . It also happens when you associate the mouse button with a key: even if you hold the button down, it treats as you have issues and released the button.

Re: Major Setpoint bug: Can't hold down middle button

This can be happen because of so many reason which is illustrated above, these are some possible bugs that can be involved in this issue. your driver may be not working properly and you need to reinstall your driver right now and I am sure this can fix your issue and one thing more, I wanted to ask you is that it is going on with the game or in the normal more of computer system means desktop or opening and scrolling the pages of documents. You should reconfigure or reinstall the driver first and then whatever issue you are getting after that just post me back..

You are running with the latest installation of drivers or any previous one. if you are not running with the latest then you should just try to go with the latest driver installation. One more thing could be the reason for this issue and that is because of incompatibility or incapability of functioning the port in which you have connected your device. Please try to reinsert it and then plug it back, if no changes are getting reflected then you should change the USB port for connecting the devices ..

I have a mouse that is operating by a latest version of the mouse drivers. It contains the middle scroll button. My problem is that the scroll wheel part in functional mode but the button is not configurable. What should be the problem, I don't have any idea about this as well as I am sure that I used to be able to assign a function (I used 'minimise all') to the middle button. Can somebody here tell me that how I can do this?

Many thanks in advance!

Commonly, In this particular situation everyone would suggest you to configure your driver that you have installed for your mouse and that will allow you to go with the proper way. If you have done all of the operations related to the driver installation, reinstallation and configuration then I have something that would be beneficial for you to resolve your issue but before going that you have to tell me about the current configuration of your system then after I can measure the proper issue and the solution according to that.

Just some little bit question around your configuration, which one operating system you are working on currently ? I had the similar issue with Win98, until I reconsidered on the suggestions and re-installed the software that allows you to configure the mouse .