Thread: Catalyst Control Center and Win 7 issue

Catalyst Control Center and Win 7 issue

I can not install ATI Catalyst Control Center, I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium. I have the executable from ATI did for windows 7 64 bit installation is fine, but in the installation directory (C: \ Program Files \ ATI Technologies), there is absolutely nothing. As if the facility had created the directory, but forgot to put the files. Moreover, in Programs and Features, I can see ATI Catalyst Install Manager, but even this does not work. If you have an solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Catalyst Control Center and Win 7 issue

I would like to upgrade my PC in Windows 7, but it told me that I need to reinstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager and Catalyst Control Center. I want to know what these software if my computer can run without (in case I never find the installation CD, it also seems to me that I did not the correct package. So, if you can help me with this it would be great. Thank you.

I found how to install my graphics hardware. I have not used the new drivers supposedly compatible with Windows 7, I just took my old drivers, those origins, which came with the computer early this year. I've taken in 64-bit (on the driver CD you can choose), I installed the software, and as if by magic, everything started to go like clockwork. See if this is your case and you can find a way out of this.

I would put my drivers up to date but since the drivers are passing in version 10, when installing the driver with 10.1 or higher screen stays black in the middle of the installation. I tie together the computer and Windows has been forced to do a restore, I even formatted the computer and the installation was done and when you restart the computer the screen is being stuck at logo Windows.

Same in safe mode?

Otherwise try like this:
    -Extracting Driver Ati Radeon HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/FireStream 03.10 WHQL using the software 7-Zip.
    -Once it is installed to a right-click on the file 10-3_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu.exe, select 7-Zip/Extraire files then click OK.
    Force-installing the driver manually:
    In the Device Manager to right click on the graphics card and select Update Driver.
    SelectSearch for a driver on my computer / choose from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    Click on Disk / run along .
    Select the file CL_96978.inf in the uncompressed file 10-3_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu / $ _OUTDIR/Packages/Drivers/Display/W7_INF then click Open .
    Click OK , Next and Close.
    Restart the computer.

wiliamsmith10 Guest

I think your setup file is not compatible with windows 7.
    I suggest you to download windows 7 compatible setup file.
    and one time try to run setup as administrator. if your problem will solve then fine other wish you need to download it.

I solved the problem, I found while browsing the web on a person who had the same problem as me, it appears that Asus screens are compatibility problems with radeon 5000 dvi out from the 10.1 of the drivers once I pass through the HDMI and I have installed the latest drivers. Thank you for taking the time to my problem.

jonnyroy7 Guest

Now I can start my administrative account on the Catalyst Control Center ATI Catalyst Control Center to remove themselves 7.I victory and then told to continue. I think there is an update on the ATI website.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 27-10-2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.