Thread: Hotmail Hacked, even MSN help is useless

Hotmail Hacked, even MSN help is useless

I am using Hotmail from last many months but now it seems that something is peculiar with my hotmail account. I think someone must have hacked into my account and Sending outbound emails. Do you think i can request to hotmail supply me a history of dates, time and IP addresses When someone logs into my account for the past month? I have tried to take the help from the MSN but it is proving useless. Can someone over there can help me from this situation.?!

Re: Hotmail Hacked, even MSN help is useless

You have contacts Windows Live Messenger, giving them the following information in your email :
    1. Your Microsoft Passport Network ID (e-mail posing difficulties):
    2. Your name:
    3. Date of birth (day / month / year):
    4. Country or region:
    5. State, County or Province (if applicable):
    6. Postal Code:
    7. Your IP address
    8. Your current provider of Internet access (at home or at work):
    9. Date and approximate time of your last login:
    10. Answer to your secret question (if applicable):
    11. Alternate email address account (if applicable):

I am sure that providing these information, you will definitely get some help from MSN.

If you are using the MSN Hotmail, you will have to send additional information which are given below, to get your account information in details from MSN :
    • All personal files or folders that you created (except those already created by default, such as "Draft" or "Sent Mail")
    • Some contacts in your address book
    • Some items of old messages in your Inbox or in your files.

By giving them this information they will help you to unlock your account.

There are some "Hotmail Hack" which is a system that sends messages to the victim of "Hotmail" to Hack Hotmail, Hack Hotmail includes a special system of deception, has a page identical to Hotmail, once your victim logs on to the page that "Hotmail Hack" sends you, you got the password to the mail telling you and then you've hacked your Hotmail account, ideal for Hackear Hotmail, you can not miss this system "inabstenible" go now and find out everything to Hack Hotmail.

Thousands of accounts, perhaps tens of thousands of Hotmail accounts were hacked by a phishing scheme. The trick was that the phishing scheme used was to replicate a legitimate login page Windows Live ID confusing to users and delivering on a silver platter names and passwords, they did not know that the page was fake. Perhaps the problem is that the home page of Windows Live ID is very simple and therefore attempts to create fake copies of it is surprisingly easy. However, current browsers, a green bar indicates whether the page that you have entered is secure.

Well, one thing to fall victim to people who have nothing better to do, and another thing is that at some point rely on a person's password and, upon termination, that person seeks to have where bothering and change password blessed for suffering of the affected. There are several suggestions, but they apply more to those cases where you have forgotten your password. For cases where the mail has been "hijacked" by another person, it is best to ignore the steps suggested by the team of hotmail, and go to the bottom of the screen to click where it says Get more help.

Remember a client program to talk to them? While this program is the one with the hacker and the program that searches for any active server, ie any person who has reached the shipping program, and connects to your computer, can not only grab the keylogger with everything I've written, but has total control of all your computer and can take any files, documents, photos, thesis etc, many people have noted in some excel file or something like their credit card numbers, bank accounts and even write down all the passwords so they will not forget them, is that fellow hacker can take all this information on your computer, because with the server program is completely open your computer and your computer works as if it were a pen drive online.