Thread: Can't access emails

Can't access emails

I still can not log on MSN my mailbox ... 300 messages waiting, I must empty it all!! So the concern is that I manage to connect on MSN messenger but it need not I do not care ... but when I want to go on Internet Explorer it tells me a security report form lock beside the address to tell me that this server connection is encrypted. Can anyone help me in sorting this problem.?? Also I want to know that can I use MSN messenger without Hotmail account? Please provide some descriptive information.

Re: Can't access emails

In fact this means that when you log in, transactions with the web server of msn are secure. To access these pages you must accept this type of connection, this is configurable in the Tools menu at the top of your internet explorer. In the worst case you can download Firefox and you will have no problem. If that is not helping you then there are also chances of having Virus. So I would like to suggest you to scan your system with an updated anti-virus.

Have you tried using the webmail? The WEBMAIL is a software application that provides a web interface through which you can access the management of our email accounts. You can directly access your mail and Webmail without having to login to your Cpanel control panel, using the user name and password email and password for your email. After you see the panel agreed general email account and thus manage their email service through an online method and from any computer.

Even in some background, added that "email has privacy protection features more pronounced than traditional mail, as required to operate a service provider, the user name and a code or password access, preventing third party access to it". In short, those who adhere to this position, arriving at the conclusion that an e-mail box can only be operated by a competent court order and once initiated a case against a person. His intervention import exceptions-a violation of constitutional guarantees of privacy and legal defense.

The major criticism that can be put to the dominant jurisprudential guidelines, which endorse, is its excessive generality. About the exclusion of the emails as evidence, those judgments are expressed without regard to the particularities of each case. Generalizes to assign the same degree of constitutional protection to private e-mail (style Yahoo, Hotmail and Messenger) that assigned by the company to its employee as a working tool. Moreover, case law is silent on cases where the employee agrees to comply with manual controls and security monitoring communication tools work that has the employer. It is increasingly common in the corporate world who sign such documents at the beginning of the employment relationship, where the employee pays according to their e-mail box work can be reviewed by the IT department of the company, when warranted. Legally, in such cases there is no violation of privacy and expressly a party to the communication has given prior consent for access.

Many times we have been forced to open up a hotmail email account for the echo of having to use msn messenger to establish contacts with our friends. Microsoft has a service, the Passport, for which you can register with any email account, however false, and with this account to access msn messenger without having to use popular email services hotmail. A utility, for example, is to use a single account for multiple messengers, that is, you get an email from Yahoo or AOL and use, as long as you have active for these services to msn messenger through Passport.

The protocol is closed and Microsoft has made two attempts to block third-party customers. However, the algorithms have been reverse engineering. Each version of MSN Messenger has been released has been entirely aimed at Windows users, leaving users of the Mac OS X , with a limited client (called Microsoft Messenger for Mac), allowing just chat with MSN users but no additional ways to interact (eg web camera). Some believe this is a way to force Mac users to use Windows. More recently, the Business Unit Microsoft for Mac, has promised that future versions will include this feature, but not precisely when that will happen. Note that the current version of Messenger for Mac (7.0.1) and supports video conferencing, but only for corporate users, who use the Office Communications Server 2007 system enterprise level.