Thread: Windows Live Validation

Windows Live Validation

I have used the Windows Live from long time but I never went into depth of it. Now I have been told to validate the Windows Live. Since I was not having much idea about it, I tried to search it on an Internet. But there also I didn't find any suitable results. Then I thought that you guys can definitely help me to sort out this doubt. Please tell me about the Windows Live Validation. Also I want to ask that can I install and configure Orange Messenger by Windows Live.?? Waiting for your replies...

Re: Windows Live Validation

An unauthorized person has used its Windows Live ID to log on to sites and services Windows Live ID. Informed Microsoft in any of the following cases :
    • If you suspect someone has used your account to Windows Live ID to log on to sites or services Windows Live ID.
    • If you suspect that a Web site that provides a logon page for Windows Live ID may be fraudulent.
    • Get suspicious messages on your Windows Live ID.

You should keep in mind that you may not be able to help you reset your password if :
    • It has not provided any information when you created the account or the information was not accurate.
    • Can not remember the account information.
    • The account information does not match the information provided for validation.
    • It has not provided sufficient information in the form to validate the property. For example, giving only the name and email address is not sufficient to prove that you are the owner of the account.

if you want to install and configure Orange Messenger by Windows Live then you must have the following requirements :
    • Processor
      Multimedia PC Pentium 233 MHz (500 MHz recommended)
    • OS
      Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or higher
    • HDD
      At least 50 MB hard disk space for installation, 15 MB to run the software
    • Display
      Screen resolution: minimum 800 x 600 pixels
    • Navigator
      From Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 SP1
    • Windows Live Messenger
      Version 8.1 or higher

While creating a Windows Live Messenger, the last step is to enter some personal information. They may be requested in case you forget your secret question and if you do not set a backup email address. To complete your account creation, it'll just copy the characters from the image into the box provided for and click "Accept" after you've read, if you wish, the agreement Windows Live Service and Privacy Policy.

The following would be useful for configuring Orange Messenger by Windows Live :
    1. Authenticate yourself by entering your address mail@orange.com ou@wanadoo.com and password, then click confirm.
    2. If you do not address MSN / Windows Live, go to the block "you do not have e MSNWindows Live" and create an address and a password for your Windows Live ID and then click OK.
    3. Confirm the terms and conditions by checking I have read and accept the Terms of Use, then click confirm.
    4. You can now download the free Windows Live Messenger on your PC by clicking on download.

Messenger Key is an application that allows us to recover passwords for instant messengers, such as Windows Live Messenger , Google Talk , Yahoo! Messenger and ICQ . This application analyzes file instant messaging clients and find the password on the entire hard drive, taking into account only the messengers will it supports. A feature of this service is that it supports passwords in all languages.