Thread: Bing redirected when trying to go to Hotmail

Bing redirected when trying to go to Hotmail

I do not know but I spent all evening trying to understand and I can not .. I asked people I know to connect to my account in their PC and it works for them ... Apparently this is not a problem of configuring a hotmail account for all users who try to connect it does not work here. Well, I have a small question you ask: Today I installed Windows Live Messenger 2009 and after installing it, when I search with Firefox, I am referring to the page of search engine Bing.!! How can I do to remove Bing? (Or redirect ...)

Re: Bing redirected when trying to go to Hotmail

Open Firefox in the upper right into the little box appears by default or "Google" (I think) click on the arrow next to this icon (Google or otherwise) and then click Manage search engines and deletes those you do not want Bing is especially if it appears.

Now click on Tools then select General and check that the start page you want is still there. If not this, click on Tools then Add-in look and extensions or plugins if Microsoft did not integrate his module here.

The following steps will definitely help you :
    1. The first step to open mail in Hotmail is to enter Hotmail.com , you will be automatically redirected to the page to access your Windows Live account. You'll click the button to register, which will create a new account.
    2. The second to open mail to Hotmail is to fill out the form asks you for your basic data, name, surname, country, etc. Then click OK.
    3. The last step to open mail in Hotmail is to enjoy your new Hotmail because it has been created! You have been redirected to the inbox and you can start using your Windows Live account.

It should be noted that the new Hotmail email you used to download and use Windows Messenger you can chat with from your PC with your friends. I was also facing the similar issue. Then I cleared history, temporary files that are present on C: drive, cookies and history of browsers, etc. Then when I started the Hotmail it was working properly. I think that doing same will help you too. Otherwise you can also run the disk utility which cleans all this things.

You can fix this issue by going into the registry and delete keys on Bing. Warning! Touch the registry can break down irretrievably operation of your PC so be sure to back up your registry before any current in case of bad manipulation. To save typing (not too much anyway!) On boot and start run, then you enter the command regedit. OK. Click File and then export. Give a name to your backup and validate. If a problem were to happen you just have to repeat this except that instead of exporting you will import this time to restore your original registry.

Hello after some research this search engine is installed with the 2009 version of msn, it must initially select a different default search engine in Internet option, if I find the solution to remove all but I'll post the forum has no solution unless you uninstall the 2009 version in full and leave on an old version of MSN. Hoping it all up trying to merge into a new mega-Hotmail-MSN-Windows-IE-XBOX-ETC ...

Warning!! touch the registry can break down irretrievably operation of your PC so be sure to back up your registry before any current in case of bad manipulation.
    To save typing (not too much anyway!) On boot and run, then you enter the command regedit. OK. Click File and then exporter. Give a name to your backup and validate. If a problem were to happen you just have to repeat this process except that instead of exporting you will import this time to restore your original registry.