Thread: Soundtrack Pro Crashes

Soundtrack Pro Crashes

I recently installed Soundtrack Pro on my mac os x operating system. After installation of this application when I try to launch this application, it crashes unexpectedly. I am not ale to find out the cause behind this Soundtrack Pro issue. I have referred many solutions for this, but nothing was helpful. Please help me to resolve this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Soundtrack Pro Crashes

It sounds that you have not properly installed this Soundtrack Pro application on your computer system, and because of this Soundtrack Pro application got crashed. I think there is only one solution to resolve this issue and it is to reinstall Soundtrack Pro with new installation file. Please use this solution and let me know if your problem get solved or not.

I am also having same issue with Soundtrack Pro. My Soundtrack Pro application also got crashed while using it. I am totally frustrated because of this Soundtrack Pro issue. I have tried all of the possible solutions. I also tried the resintallation of the Soundtrack Pro, but it also wasn't helpful. Please provide proper solution over this.

If you have tried the reinstallation of the Soundtrack Pro and still getting same issue. Then I think there may be some issues with your operating system, which generating problem to the Soundtrack Pro. I suggest you to reinstall your operating system. I think this is the ultimate solution to resolve your Soundtrack Pro issue.

Please go through the following solutions:
    1. First reinstall the Soundtrack Pro app.
    2. Scan your system with updated antivirus.
    3. Finally try to reinstall your OS.

It seems that your computer system is infected with virus and which causing this problem with the Soundtrack Pro. In the way to resolve this issue, for that you will need to install any updated antivirus application on your computer system. Then scan all files from your system to remove any virus occurrence.

I had gone through this type of Soundtrack Pro issue. At that time one of my friend suggested me to reinstall this audio editing application with fresh installation file. As per his suggestion I reinstalled this Soundtrack Pro software and then restarted my computer system. This solve all my issue. I think you also need to try this solution.