Thread: AMD OverDrive problem

AMD OverDrive problem

Hi,
    AMD Overdrive got me this time, drawn on my system and wanted to test, automatically be overclocked. It is unfortunately still "Auto Clock failed". Why is that? CE1 is disabled in the BIOS. Also, some of the time it is just not detecting the CPU. Any help on this will be great for me. Thank you.

Re: AMD OverDrive problem

You should really assume that the software from AMD, which was written directly for the Phenom, with no problems works. In our test we noticed that the OverDrive tool is not yet mature and has to contend with many errors. In some versions that are offered to match the particular board in the Support area of the platinum producer, the computer crashed while attempting overclocking from simple. The manufacturer MSI, for example, we get the error message that no AMD processor can be found.

Yes, i agree with the above post, in fact that the AMD OverDrive for overclocking is still not suitable shows the following scenario. Must be under option "Preference" menu item "Advanced Mode" is selected to be the first so that the function of the multiplier is released. This is followed by a warning that the system when changing settings can be unstable.

I have a desktop computer Acer Aspire G7200 (Predator to be more familiar to) and it has good CG and a good processor, but I will wish to overclock frequency so that there have no problem of overheating or crashing. Also I know that if we do not exceed 30 ° C operating with a big play, eg to push very far, but I do not want to 6GHz good to me. Can I use the Overdrive software with this.

Amd has truly provided overdrive, may be for overclocking purpose. Your problem is your motherboard that is reining, forget overclocking with this computer. Your motherboard will limit yourself very quickly because in normal times, but hit in the vcore should exceed 3ghz. In addition, the power supply is designed only for basic spec. I guess you are understanding what I am trying to say. Thank you.