Thread: Why I am not unable to view animated gif?

Why I am not unable to view animated gif?

I am facing problem the problem in viewing the animated GIF images. I do not what is the reason for this kind of behavior. Has Apple launched for fixing this kind of problem or I am the only one who is facing such kind of problem. Because if I am the only one who is getting this problem then I have format the system but before taking such stern steps I want to confirm that there is no solution for this problem.

Re: Why I am not unable to view animated gif?

Well you are not the only one who is facing this problem but I am also facing the problem. The thing I want to know has anybody found the solution for this problem. Is there any QuikLook Plugin or any kind of Plug in for the purpose of preview that will going allow the perfect viewing of .Gif files. Any related reply will be appreciated.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am not having the perfect solution for your problem but you can use Xee software utility for viewing .gif images. Xee is the best software for viewing the gif files since it is a frivolous, fast and suitable image viewer. The design of the software is according to the convenience of user. This utility has the perfect design with the powerful interface.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am having number of animated GIF images on my computer system. According to it is not a good idea to open each and every image in the browser and then view the image one by one. I am looking for some kind of utility tool that can be helpful for viewing the gif images as the slide show or something of that sort. If you have any idea related to that then please reply.

If you want to view the gif images as the slide show or something similar to that then you can make use of the utility that is known as QuickLook Plugin for the Mac OS X 10.5. This will allow you to take a QuikLook preview of the Animated GIF files. The Gif which you are having in Mac OS X is not having the support for the Gif images but this plugin will let you do so.

I think this is happening because the apple is thinking that nobody is using Gif now a day or the Gif is dead. I do not know whether this is going to help you or not but you can set the Gif for opening the file in the browser. I think that can solve your problem.

Since Apple does not think people use the GIF, as they declare no one uses Flash, no one uses the FireWire 400. GIF images will still emerge here and there, and they truthfully the easiest way to display a small, like a "loading" icon in animation or simple rotation thing. If you ask me, it is very sad, as the GIF times worse today than ten years ago, the simple things! Yes, but there are fewer GIF images do not go.