Thread: URL to host image using MobileMe iDisk

URL to host image using MobileMe iDisk

I have been using macbook since last one month and hence i am not very much familiar about the same. Recently i have subscribed to MobileMe iDisk , I have uploaded an image to a website and i would like to host that image URL using MobileMe iDisk. But i am not able to achieve the same. please help.

Re: URL to host image using MobileMe iDisk

To my knowledge i think if you are linking to a file directly the link will not work. For that the people will have to go to the website and manually download the file from there. Although if you want to host the image for displaying it on some website. Moreover i would advice you to upload the image once again but on a different website Hope that this will help you.

Thanks for the reply the image which i want to host it is for displaying on a web site. Although it can be downloaded if we are using very older mac (Uniform Resource locater) URL. don't know why apple's procedures are very tedious. I tried it once again and this time i uploaded the image on a different website but the result is still the same.

It appears as an update 1.1.1 which is now available for the application MobileMe iDisk, the very one that allows access to the files in the storage space of the iDisk, either his own or those published. This new version fixes an issue preventing the proper display of documents so i think that this update will definitely solve the issue.

Also if your files are larger than 20MB may not be visible on the device with the application iDisk. So i would suggest you to always use a file less than the limit. There is an issue with packets / clustered file (files iWork '08) for example. If the file type is managed, they can be opened using the application iDisk.

If the share icon is not displayed for a file, then there is not a file that can be shared the elements of your Library folder, for example Update your iPhone or iPod touch with iPhone OS 3.1 or later. The iPad is not affected by this problem.