Thread: Cant Sync my iPhone with Itunes

Cant Sync my iPhone with Itunes

Hi,
    I'm not able to syncs my iphone with Itunes
    I tried to uninstall and install many many times but remain un-successfull

Please help me if this matter is resolved ...
    I'm on Sony Vaio, Windows7 64 bit
    Core i3

Please guide me to get connect my iphone with iTunes..

my iPhone doesn't detect everytime when i try to connect with iTunes... it does normally charge and i can access the Camera folder but it just doesnt work with itunes neither i can sync any thing...

Please help me ..........

Thanks and looking forward for your support

Regards,

Re: Cant Sync my iPhone with Itunes

When you connect your iphone to your laptop, do you see a pop up at the quick icon saying that "iphone detected" or something? If it is detected then in your laptop if you browse to my computer then you can see a new iphone drive and from there you can easily access to the iphone, but if that is not detected then there is a problem with its driver. So to solve this issue you need to disable any antivirus application or firewall and check whether it is getting detected or not. You can also go to the device manager and check if there is a yellow explanation mark to any of the device listed and from their try to automcatically install driver for it. Then download latest version of itunes and install it and check whether your iphone is getting detected or not.

yeah like i said .... iphone is detected ... i can access the images folder
    but when i try to connect with iTunes it doesn't pick up neither sync anything... neither it show my device name on iTunes...

Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes. You can check it by going to iTunes and choose Help> Check for updates. Also, is it jailbroken iphone ? Syncing Problem is common on such devices. Try to make your computer Authorized. Do it by going to iTunes and than click on Store and than Authorize Computer.

i just cant sync my iPhone with iTunes ... it doesnt show my device name on iTunes ...

well, yes it's authorized ...
    and yes i've installed the latest version of iTunes 9.1.1 3

No, my phone is not Jailbreak but it's factory UNLOCKED ...
    Modem firmware : 5.12.01
    Version is 3.1.3

Wana jailbreak it once it will be detected by iTunes ...

it's Window7 64bit .... problem ...
    that it does not detect my iphone on iTunes ...

Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility. You can use the utility to remove installation information for programs that were installed by using Windows Installer. Be aware that Windows Installer CleanUp Utility will not remove the actual program from your computer. However, it will remove the installation files so that you can start the installation, upgrade, or uninstall over. Once you have opened the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, it will populate all of the programs installed on your computer by Windows Installer. Select iTunes and then click on the Remove button. It will remove any corrupt or incomplete iTunes files from your computer. Then remove Bonjour and QuickTime. They will both be installed again with iTunes. iTunes Store purchases or songs imported from CDs are saved in your My Music folder by default and are not deleted by removing iTunes. Then go to Apple.com and download the latest version of iTunes for 64-bit and try the installation again from here.

Source: Microsoft

Hi James,
    I've done what you said in your last msg but still it's not working at all
    Im still not able to figure out yet why itunes doesn't detect my iphone device... ...

This is making me crazy....