Thread: Microsoft internet Explorer not working properly

Microsoft internet Explorer not working properly

I just received some issues which is occurred from my browser (Microsoft Internet (I E) Explore) . When I quit from the IE after visiting on the net , my system got hanged during that . Where as other browser like Mozilla is going on properly .The description of my IE browser is as follows...

Version: 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp.080.413-211
    Update version : SP3.

What should be the remedial action for that. Would you help me out ???...
    Last edited by Caden Fernandes; 27-05-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Re: Microsoft internet Explore not working properly

Before going for any configurations then you should have to tell something that is needed for measuring the issue. Why you are still using IE6? and one thing more that which one windows (SP :service pack) you have installed within your system. These information are necessary to get the proper solution for your issues ...

Microsoft internet Explore not working properly

Dear friends !
    I have installed the windows XP 3 and getting the issues with only IE, if any causes, The same thing should also be happened in the IE but I am currently using IE 6 just because using IE 6, I can be able to read my Regional E newspaper which is in BENGALI Upper version of IE 6 My paper is not compatible That's why, I am in this way ?

Actually, The issues that you have currently with that website ? I have used it in three different browsers such as IE 8, Firefox, and Chrome. It shows the similar in entire three browsers. I also visited on the page that you queried about.

So, again, I would give you the advice to post a whole explanation of particular problems that you are running with the website if you need help. Even then, I am not sure whether someone is able to help since, as I have said, the website is poorly constructed .

Whenever I open my gmail account, the IE6 is switched into hang situation and I am unable to get that anymore. CPU usage is reaching at 100%. I required to restart in order to be continue. I got something as described below in the eventviewer log:

Hanging application IEXPLORE.EXE, version 6.0.2900.2180, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
    Would you help me for this situation. I am using Windows XP professional as the core OS. This is getting occurred only when I move to open the Gmail account.

Re: Microsoft internet Explorer not working properly

The Google team must have figured out the issue and has created an option for IE users to get back with the previous version. After signing in to your Gmail account with the Internet Explorer, you will get an “Older version” which is tagged in the top right of the display.Entirety, you have just click on the proper link suggested in the explorer and you will be redirected for the older version.

If you were still running with the same issue as me, this should fix it.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Microsoft internet Explorer not working properly

Just you should try to go for rebooting option , it may be as a little java script error related issue or a flash problem. you need to also try wipe the cookies, temporary stored internet files, that sort of thing. Apart from this, I am not sure about anything else that might help better luck for resolving your issues...