Thread: VistaPrint for printing requirement

VistaPrint for printing requirement

My company works normally uses the VistaPrirn for the entire printing requirement. Recently I have designed a letterhead in “Illustrator” printed it out off my personal printer and then I have checked it with what I have designed on my computer system. Everything looks fine. Then send this to VistaPrint and the result which I have got from there is not the same which I have designed on the computer system but the similar to that what I have designed, anybody else have faced this kind of problem or I am the unique one.

Re: VistaPrint for printing requirement

According me they are like high quantity kinkos, if I required a more than 1499 flyer cards and do not matter if not a great print, I will go via them. We have got more than two versions of our company cards a better excellence print. The high excellence ones we give to people we meet who seem concerned. They are printed on the specific color. I can just say one thing that they are fast but sometimes they deliver a very bad performance.

I totally agree that VistaPrint is definitely quality kinkos, but it must be noted that a CMYK blue is the most difficult color to produce with perfection, until you are using a PMS color. When the blue contains magenta then the improperly configured press will almost produce a purple blue. Sometimes properly configured press also has these issues.

Just keep one thing in mind the crafting the corporate stationery part, always try to use PMS color for maintaining consistency all through the brand. I will suggest you to use real press for the corporate uniqueness projects. This will make sure that correct colors will match. You can also request for the color proof before printing the job.

I am just a novice to this field and this post is really help for me, because I am new to the graphic design. I was thinking that if there are printed chart that I can get from PMS color swatches. I know that my monitor is perfectly accurate but then also I need to see color in real life. Any way thanks all of you for posting replies.