Thread: Unlock secured PDF Documents

Unlock secured PDF Documents

Hi, i am a Windows 7 user. Am having some PDF files that are secured and i need to remove those restriction so that i can print those copy, its necessary due to some reason. Hope you guys can understand. I tried to trouble shoot but not succeeded. Could you guys please help me too unlock these secured PDF Documents ? Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Unlock secured PDF Documents

I was also in search of this couple of weeks ago and one of my friend suggest me an application named A-PDF Restrictions Remover, it worked for me. It has very easy to use interface. Here is what you need to do:
    • First install the application on your system.
    • Now right click the the secure file that you wanna use and select Remove Restrictions and Save as from the right click context menu.
    • It will ask you for the confirmation, click on yes.
    • Thats it..

Thanks for sharing this great info friends. Even i need such similar help. I am having Ubuntu system at my home and want to lock a pdf file that is secured. Unfortunately i forgot the password. So, do this application will work on Ubuntu as well ? I dont think so. How can i unlock the file on Ubuntu ? Please help me .

I don't know about which software can help you for this Ubuntu but you can make it manually, without any third party application. To do this, Boot up your Ubuntu system and open the secured PDF file in standard document viewer. Now go to the menu and click on File than click Print. Now select the file you wanna print and make sure that you have selected PDF in 'Output Format'. Now click on print and you are done.

Well, there are lots more softwares that can help you to work on password protected PDF files. The one i use is AAA PDF Password Remover and found it really very effective.

I'll suggest you to give it a try, am sure it will help you. For more info see this:
    how to unlock password protected PDF documents