Thread: Adding Text to iPhoto images

Adding Text to iPhoto images

Hello,
    The moment I have no image editing program and would like to make a small photo and add text , but I find in the iPhoto nothing regarding it. You know how I can do that, or if I can download another image editing program the only way for the Fast? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Adding Text to iPhoto images

Just follow these steps to add text to the slide show in iphoto

- Select the desired image in the media library (not in the slideshow)
    - Click on the icon "map"
    - Set in the selection box, select "Postcard" and choose a background theme
    - Now you can ever be written on the topic a text on the map
    - Then in the File menu, click Print Check ... "
    - Show all menu options and make the pages
    - Click links below to "PDF" and "Save PDF to iPhoto" Select

You can change the appearance of text as follows:

- To change the default text settings for the entire map, click the Settings button (shown above). Select the desired font, text style and the desired text size from the pop-up menus. If you want to reset all the text on the original appearance, click the button "Standard".

- If you want to change a certain passage, you must first mark. Then choose Edit> Font> Show Fonts. In the "note" you can select a new font or text style.

IMPORTANT: Check after changing the graphics sure all words are correctly displayed on the page. A warning It points out that do not fit you add words to the page.

IPhoto will not do text editing in images. Preview but it has some rudimentary functions for comment. Simply look up times in the Towns Help "Adding Comments". For something like this (quick edit, and annotate), there are also tools like ImageWell (unfortunately, the newer versions of my knowledge are no longer free, perhaps you can still get somewhere earlier?). Otherwise, edits, such as Photoshop or Pixelmator.

Have a look at the help for it on their official site. Since everything is described beautifully. Only time display -> Customize Toolbar, then drag the "Annotate" in the toolbar, it can already work a lot easier. To choose between different options just click and hold the button. With the keys 1 and 2 you can at the end of each line put an arrow, respectively. To remove the + and - change the thickness. The whole thing is not built up too intuitive, but to insert arrows, rectangles, and text in a photo hands it to me all the while.

Who can help me? I have created a large-format photo book and would like to label the pictures before I order the book. But I find nowhere a feature for text entry. In the help file are only provided for copying and moving text, but nowhere is how to enter text.

I would like to insert text into an image in iphoto. Unfortunately, I have a blackout at the moment, or is not it? If anyone knows how to do it it would be nice to me to explain briefly.