Thread: Explosion/breaking things with Cinema 4D

Explosion/breaking things with Cinema 4D

First, I am fairly new to c4d so I hope you have a simple solution to this that I do not know yet. Also, I'm using the 5.11 Demo, As I have access to all the features. Now, I've noticed a couple of ways to shatter the initial text. With the explosion FX I can invest the time for all the components fit together, but I can not figure out how to get to interact with the ground. If you use an object of the fracture and rigid body labels, of course, I have the dynamics of soil, but I can not figure out how to reverse it, or make the pieces vibrate to the case. For now I'm thinking it may have to use the momentum to break, do that and then play back in After Effects for the final scene, but I'm waiting for is a way to do this in c4d. I also want some sort of camera movement, while the pieces are coming together to form the word, and would be much easier if I have no plan to move the camera backwards. Can anyone suggest an elegant solution for this?

Re: Explosion/breaking things with Cinema 4D

Okay, so going with the solution "backwards", I figured out how to vibrate the tag parts vibrate keyframes after the parts have been established. In this way, When I play upside down, parts begin to vibrate and then begin to slide towards the formation of the word. So far so good, but otherwise I can not understand. I really do not want the initial "explosion" of the object of the fracture. I not only the pieces fall on the ground instead of the explosion and then falling. With the explosion of pieces, seems a bit odd played backwards, because the pieces a little fly back into place instead of "track" the cards and instead, if that makes sense. So is there any way to use the broken object, so that the pieces just naturally react to the dynamics of gravity in place of the first explosion?

Purpose of the fracture work for you - you have to cut the text or use the plugin to destroy it. Check out a tutorial on the latest greyscalegorilla.com on how to break objects in order to fracture c4d As well as some information on the (free) plugin destruction. If you're on a PC, I'm not sure that the plugin of destruction at work - you can cut your text manually with knife tool.

I know there is a "generator of explosions" in the menu of the program. You can also edit loads of parameters, like almost everything in C4D. They are systems of secondary particles smaller geometries. With emotions or events programmable particle systems are linked to additional one due to shatter, activating these. Then you can use a switch explosion, very sentinel or use a plug. But I think you're worth the switch Explosion FX.

No matter the software you use, the following steps will definitely help you :
    1. Create general geometry are going to break, with a good distribution of the faces to avoid problems after the break.
    2. Duplicate geometry for the previous charge you not to cut through and get where you want to break the pieces.
    3. Break the pieces: You take the cutting tool axis that is in cinema and you create your own cuts, if you want, it is easy because they are very clean cuts, will end soon.
    4. Encourage the resulting pieces: Simply place a frame based on the initial position of each piece (if you have not moved vertices rest assured because the courts are not) and another keyframe in its final position (with the rotation and displacement you want), then the curves can apply a slowdown will be more dynamic.
    5. Secondary particles: You create a number of emitting particles emitting from the surface or from the shafts to be broken and they begin to emit just as geometry is broken.
    6. Instantiate particles: Instantiate means that the initial particle emitter replace replacement by objects, in this case you can create multiple models of particles (tiny broken bits) and fiddling with the properties of instances of the issuer sure you can pick them at random. If Google are bound to find information on how to instantiate objects emitting particles in Cinema 4D.
    -Whats the use of your old clothes if you won't give it to those who are poor?
    -Whats the use of your cooking skill if you won't cook for those who are hungy?
    -Whats the use of YOU if you won't help those in need

The elements of web pages created with "HomePage" (formerly with the proposed service. "Mac") are in the folder "Sites" (if you have created pages with the service "Homepage" from. "Mac", your pages will remain active as long as your account "MobileMe" will be active). To delete a file, simply drag it to the trash. The "Software" folder is the folder where Apple slides at your own disposal, a number of software. Drag and drop those of your choice on the desktop to start the download.

I played with both the destruction and Xplode plugins ... interesting features in both, however, it is too "clean" on the breaks. I even tried applying textures in deformed material "inside" option on Xplode, but it seems that it only takes into account the color channel. Xplode helps you put material on the face of cinema broken Including travel. I think you posted the sample used several particle systems to obtain the effect, but with enough work it is probably possible with a plugin system or Xplode Remo.