Thread: WordPress on MobileMe

WordPress on MobileMe

I am not having knowledge about the MobileMe. I am wondering that can I install the WordPress on an MobileMe..?? Also I want to know what is best for the iPod Touch, iTunes, Google or MobileMe?? I am hoping that someone hanging out there will help me soon..!! Please provide the detailed information about the things that I have mentioned.

Re: WordPress on MobileMe

No, at least directly, is because Mobile Me does not support anything that needs php. You could install the DB on another server but lack the php support for mobile me. Apple's MobileMe / .Mac Offers web hosting service Along with email and file storage. However, there are fixes, namely :
    1. Insert your WordPress Blog created on another site using an iframe on my mobile.
    2. Create your website in iWeb and export it to WordPress , go, forget about Mobile Me.
    3. Try this "workaround".

IPhone owners are familiar with MobileMe , a Web service to synchronize mail, calendars and contacts that can include replicating its data on your Mac (or PC), the IPod or IPhone. In addition it offe Me.com, a Web application that allows to recover their data from any PC connected to the Web. MobileMe works with most popular applications on the market such as MS Outlook, iCal or Address Book (Mac), and this is its strength. However, MobileMe, although very well done, has a significant cost of about $ 100 per year (as is standard equipment). Like MobileMe Mail2Web is able to synchronize your data and offers roughly the same functionality. In contrast, Mail2Web is free!!!

How much you're willing to pay for a decent hosting?. We can give you some options for hosting the forum if you indicate your requirements and economic capacity. And on mobile me, I gave him several times but in the end I keep going out expensive for what I use. The ichat use it without paying, and the rest goes better and cheaper on any hosting, even creating websites in iWeb, you can always export it and upload via ftp anywhere.

For those who need the bonus of having everything in sync at all times and everywhere, there are two ways to do it. The first is free and Google. By registering on their portal have free access to all your web services. So if you manage your mail accounts anywhere, not just in your Touch, you will have your mails. If you use Google Calendar to manage your tasks, appointments or events, Google will connect to your calendar wherever you connect. And the same goes for contacts. What happens to this system, which otherwise is phenomenal? Internet need to see this. While able to manage e-mail application that has implemented the iPod Touch, and view offline and downloaded mails, calendars, contacts, and others need to find a wireless network for it. And here's the problem, unlike the iPhone, the Touch only offers wireless connectivity, and not always find a point to connect.

If you have the MOCCA module, maybe you can try with "cappuccino", the tool to capture and convert the movement and break your dynamic animation produced to make them look the keyframes. Eye, this gives you a key for each frame, then you have to clean it up a little with the keyreducer. Maybe from there you can export more easily to any of the formats that you're trying.

According to me MobileMe does not know php and MySQL, this is bad wordpress. You obviously can install static pages made in any program. The advantage of iWeb is that there is little interactivity as the ability to post comments. iWeb is to make a blog with some entries, but for an up-to-date regularly takes a real web host and install wordpress or dotclear: for fifteen euro last year, you have a hosting with domain name.
    -Whats the use of your old clothes if you won't give it to those who are poor?
    -Whats the use of your cooking skill if you won't cook for those who are hungy?
    -Whats the use of YOU if you won't help those in need