Thread: Media server like TVersity for Mac

Media server like TVersity for Mac

I have recently bought a new Apple Macbook Pro 17”. And I am looking for application like media server buy which can be able to listen online radio and watch TV as like TVersity application for windows operating system. I searched for online media server application for Mac but I am not able to find it, please help me.

Re: Media server like TVersity for Mac

For my part, I am using TubeStick purchased on the internet at 60 USD + shipping.
    Comes with software (The Tube) in English.
    You can see the traditional channels + TNT.
    It is a device USB drive with a mini-antenna ultra-simple to use and gives a perfect picture and sound.

Note: You cannot schedule recordings in advance, only save after started.

To have the TV on a Mac, with a max of channels, you need a good ISP that offers this extension ..... Mac, because the majority of ISPs with their "modembox" provide only for PC MS windaube. I think there is Free 9Telecom and soon, that is the Mac version.
    For TNT, yes there is "Elgato" and his cabinet, comes with a small antenna that works well only if it is near the transmitter, without too many "shadows" (buildings, etc..) But is not terrible, too many parasites.

This application will allow Netflix subscribers to view movies and series as well and compete in some way with AppStore. If we are talking about a competition on it because it is necessary to have an Internet connection to view these videos, so that the AppStore will be stored in the iPad and thus to view them in the absence connection or with an unstable connection such as a train.

Today Hulu, The video platform created by NBC Universal and Fox to compete with YouTube has officially launched (we could gain access by invitation only for four months). The menu TV recent complete as 24 (10 episodes of seasons 1 and 6), Heroes (5 episodes of season 2) and Prison Break (13 episodes of season 2 and 3), for fans of oldies (The A-Team, the Incredible Hulk, Kojak) without forgetting sixty of movies such as The Usual Suspects, Master and Commander and Ice Age.

If you have an unlimited connection at home, preferably broadband, no longer necessary to own a television set.
    Online TV Player is a program that allows you to access more than 850 Internet TV channels and listen 1500 + free radio stations directly on your computer. It allows watching shows without having the experience of long load and adware on other websites.
    Online TV Player requires none of the additional facilities it supports well over Windows Media and Real Video.

For fans of reality TV, be aware that the issue of type "Loft Story" called Dilemma and broadcast on W9, just see his true / false accessible live on the channel 49 of the Freebox TV. These are actually the last hours that are broadcast. The originality of this program is that you can access all the cameras via the website. After that, we like it or not!