Thread: Thermal Radar does not work from ASUS AI Suite

Thermal Radar does not work from ASUS AI Suite

Now the Thermal Monitor refused to work from the ASUS AI Suite. This is the first time I am noticing this problem .To solve this issue tried many things. I first uninstalled and reinstalled and again used the CCleaner to clean out errors but it refuses to run in any way. I don’t want to do a system restore now. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Thermal Radar does not work from ASUS AI Suite

If a some oldest models supported by that program from the time of its first version, it is presently no longer the case with the updated generation of cards. The Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe that I tested with Athlon 64 X2 AM2 does not supports the newest version of monitoring program. Asus Probe II only benefits a rider look except it can no longer keep records probes and displays no graphs with the evolution of the monitored values. It's a shame that we find this handy utility not supported.

It seems to me that, all issue is due to the missing driver or the conflict between the drivers. It should not happen but in if it is happening, then it is really strange. All other software runs correctly. SpeedFan has some of the same functions and it works well.

I installed SpeedFan after finding the problem. In fact I chose to install all drivers automatically and same for all the utilities of the motherboard CD. I wanted to see effectiveness of BTF90 and I launched Asus probe but the computer shuts down and restarts. On the other side the SpeedFan monitors temperatures, and enables you to control the fan speed. So here I think that the Asus probe is not essential.

Following Asus AI can I believe the OC from windows, I would have liked it to work without stopping and restarting the computer.

My problem is almost solved now. I have downloaded latest version of BIOS posted on the Asus website. I also installed the latest version of Asus Probe. Now starting the AI it no longer cause stopping and restarting of the computer.

I also think that the problem is due to the older or outdated version of BIOS running on your motherboard. Many users already reported the problem. I do not know what BIOS version is your board. Please check some if you have installed the latest version. If not, then simply bring first of all to the latest version. Then load the default values and then enter the desired values.

Let me know if it worked.