Thread: Real player won't open in IE

Real player won't open in IE

Hi everyone,

I always work with the IE and currently using IE but having some issue and unable to get what should be the issue, Using this one browser and I am listening the MP3 through Real player, when I need to listen the music, A massage got displayed and asking me for a permission to update the real player!
    I have logged in as the Administrator but there is no any effect of that thing. I have captured the snapshot of that message. Any help would be appreciated ...

Re: Real player won't open in IE

Ok !I was also suffering with the same issue earlier and I think this would the better solution for you that I have used much before but I fixed my issue with the better way ! You should move to real player and download the codecs that you require , This is the detailed description that I performed :

1- Just Play the desired media file in your realPlayer.
    2- That will ask you for download update and command that as OK
    3- It began downloading procedure of codecs
    4- ta ra Grin and that's it !

Now, you are able to play this in your site....

Can't Run Real Player

I got some causes that I could unable to open a BBC News website video with the help of my Real Player after some times of non-use.

Then, I have just downloaded the newest version of RealPlayer as 10 from the real.com site. I performed the installation of this without having any uninstall procedure of the previous version. Currently, I am unable to even initiate the latest RealPlayer. The box shows and suggesting that

“The procedure entry point _Isseki64 could not be located in the dynamic link library PNCRT.dll."

I then moved to Control Panel’s “Add/Remove Programs” for uninstalling the RealPlayer. When I tried to uninstall that, it occurred that “Uninstaller Component Missing”. Somebody have any idea then please let me know ?

Hey dear,
    Don't worry about anything, you have to go for the best and possible solution. My brother was also having the same issue and I solved that frequently after some bit of discussions with my friends . You need to download the following file for fixing such issue and the file name suggested as RealOneED.exe and just install it. This is one of the plugin which is made by Chinese for windows media player to play real file. After performing installation,your real payer would run very well.

You also can got your way with such folder and location : C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Setup\ and click on the file: r1pclean.exe

This will perform the uninstallation of your real player. You may get a message suggesting you that it is unable do it in this way but after clicking in that away this should start the procedure on and uninstall. After that you have to move o the spybot home page and download such a brilliant spyware killer just to put your mind at ease.

One more way , if you are getting failed to do all this and I am sure, it would much helpful for you in any cases. You have to move your way in the following folder location as : Crogram Files/Real/Real Player/Setup and click on the file: r1pclean.exe ,It will uninstall the real player. You can recieve a message suggesting that it can’t do this but after clicking that method, it should continue with the uninstall procedure.

This post is closely related to the jesse's post because I got this way just because of her suggestion...

You also ca got your way with such folder and location : C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\Setup\ and click on the file: r1pclean.exe

This will perform the uninstallation of your real player. You may get a message suggesting you that it is unable do it in this way but after clicking in that away this should start the procedure on and uninstall. After that you have to move o the spybot home page and download such a brilliant spyware killer just to put your mind at ease.
    This is very cool idea and much appreciated. I got the proper way but from now onwards, I wouldn't prefer to use this player in future. it’s just like a scam which a company that behaves such that has been allowed to manage a “standard” for example- Streaming.