Thread: iTunes Connect Application Loader

iTunes Connect Application Loader

I am on a MAC computer and have finished a game which I am getting ready to publish. But the problem is that I am not able to find the Application Loader link on iTunesConnect. After searching a lot it looks to me that Apple has created a new version and it seems that the standalone version was not posted anywhere on the web. So, I am wondering if the old version still works or not and will I need to download it? Thanks

Re: iTunes Connect Application Loader

You can easily download the iTunes Connect Application Loader from Apple’s official website. If you are still not able to download the iTunes Connect Application Loader from Apple’s website then try to use another web browser which will help you to download it. It might be possible that one of your browser is having some issues and therefore you will need to uninstall and reinstall it again in your pc.

I think that the Application Loader is required to se the Organized in Xcode to upload apps. The Xcode ships with the Application Loader now for sure. Simply navigate to the applications folder and search for Application Loader incase you are not able to find it scrolling through. Once you have open that then it will guide you through the method of logging into iTunes Connect and choosing app that you want to upload. I also think that you will need to download the latest version to upload your apps anyways.

I was able to download the Application Loader from Itunes Connect without any hassles. You just need to go to this link - https://itunesconnect.apple.com/ and then sign in. After that click on Manage your Apps and you will find a download application loader link at the bottom. You can also download the application from this link, which I was able to find at the time of writing this post - https://itunesconnect.apple.com/appl...Loader_2.8.dmg