Thread: Can't open my photos from iphoto in photoshop cs3

Can't open my photos from iphoto in photoshop cs3

I can't open my photos from iphoto in photoshop cs3. I tried various method to do this, but unable to do this. I have put all photo in my iPhoto. I have recently installed Photoshop CS3 in my computer. I unable to open library from the photoshop whenever I tried to go to file open and find it. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Can't open my photos from iphoto in photoshop cs3

I do not know what you're saying is your iPhoto library in gray Photoshop? Do you mean the open window in Photoshop media browser (see below) is the gray? I think you are using Leopard in your computer and that's why you are getting such type of problem. As per my knowledge this type of feature is not available in the Tiger.

From your information it seems that you are tried to open all your iPhoto library from the Photoshop application which are presents in the pictures folder and that's why you are getting such type of problem. If your answer yes, then it is wrong way to do this. In this case you have to drag all your photo into the Photoshop from the iPhoto and then try to open it.

View Office's normal, it's like that on Mac. I do not quite understand, you can not go back to your folder that contains the photos? Otherwise you can also drag and drop the photo on the Photoshop icon at the bottom of the desktop.
    Maybe you're confused by the Mac, but you will find it much easier to navigate the tree and manipulate files on Mac that his PC.

I have a Mac but I have never used iphoto so I do not know where it is stored.
    Can you do a search with Sherlock: Apple-F, you put the name of an image you're looking for and it will tell you where it is. You'll see, Mac is great fun to use, including the ability to open as many windows you want. Easy to move files, copy them, etc.. Consult the doc OSX.

Already repaired permissions through Disk Utility located in: Applications => Utilities.

If this is ineffective, trash the file: "com.apple.iPhoto.plist" located in House => Library => Preferences.

Restart the application, a brand new file com.apple.iPhoto.plist will generate.
    If the problem is solved, you only have to redefine your preferences.
    Otherwise, replace the file in the trash at its original location.

To restart the application you just have to click on the icon in iPhoto. If this does not do you have a window that appears when you click on the icon + down the alt key? If yes, have you selected from your library?
    If all this does not work, go to the finder -> home -> images. In this case there is a package which is called iPhoto Library. It is inside of it that are backed up all your photos + various things ...
    Save it on a USB key for example.