Thread: Outlook Express 6 Problem

Outlook Express 6 Problem

I am using Outlook Express 6 and getting some issues with it. I have installed windows XP over my system. The actual problem is that I am not able to read my old saved mails from Outlook Express 6. Whenever I try to open these mails I get message saying that 'No messages can be found in this folder'. I am not getting why I am not able to access my old mails. If you posses any solution to resolve this Outlook Express 6 issue, then please let me know that.

Re: Outlook Express 6 Problem

I am also suffering from the same Outlook Express 6 issue. I am also getting error while reading old mails. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this Outlook Express 6 issue. I also tied to configure the setting of my Outlook Express 6, but it also doesn't solved this problem. Does anyone posses proper solution over this issue?

It seems that your Outlook Express 6 might comprises some problem and which causing this issue. If you want to resolve this issue, then for that you need to reinstall this Outlook Express 6 properly. I was also getting same issue with it. And I also used same solution to resolve this issue. I think you should also try this.

According to me there may be some issue with your operating system. Which doesn't allow you to access the old saved mails. According to me the best way to resolve this outlook express issue, is to reinstall your operating system properly. I also might happened that you might have not installed it properly. I hope it will definitely resolve your issue.

I recommend you to go through the following suggestions:
    • First try to configure the Outlook Express setting.
    • Try to reinstall this Microsoft Outlook Express.
    • Try reinstallation of your OS.

I think your Outlook Express is might infected with virus and only because of that you are getting problem while accessing the saved mails. I suggest you to install updated antivirus application on your system and scan your system in the way to resolve all virus which causing this problem. Please try this solution and let me know your result.

Thanks friends for all your suggestions. I did the reinstallation of Outlook Express as per mentioned in the one of the above suggestions. And then imported the old .pst file in it. Surprisingly now I am able to view the old saved files. And currently I don't have any issues with it. I am really appreciating all your help.