Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can i open zip file if i forgot the password

Windows Software

Old 26-05-2010

Can i open zip file if i forgot the password

Can i open .zip file if i forgot the password,i have tried any possible passwords but failed.Is it possible to open it without the password, and how?

Old 26-05-2010

Re: Can i open zip file if i forgot the password

There some applications available online which you can use to break the password of the Zip files. Download such an application and install it on the computer. Open the application and select the file whose password you want to break and let the procedure complete. These applications are paid. The trial version of such applications can break password upto 3 characters, so if the password is of 3 characters, you can use trial version.
Old 26-05-2010

Re: Can i open zip file if i forgot the password

You can make use pf such application also there is a way you can use another Zip application such as winrar or zipgenius. You can unzip the format with the help of these. The application which shows the password can be use. Google it out.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,