Thread: How to publish my iphone application on app store

How to publish my iphone application on app store

Hi guys !
    I am an apple user and I have registered much before on Apple Dev center and (99$) . Now, I need to submit my application on Apple store but, got that there would some procedure to do it and I am unaware about this and I don't have any idea of doing it.Would you help me to do it, Your help would be appreciated !!!

Re: How to publish my iphone application on app store

If you are a registered user the you need not worry about that. With the help of that account, you can easily publish your iPhone application.

Just login to the iTunes Connect suggested as itunesconnect.apple.com and then download the developer suggested guidelines. you will get a link there that would be placed on the bottom of the page as "Manage Your Applications". One more way through which you can do the same, Login to the iPhone Dev Center and move to the information section on there.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you need to earn some extra money selling applications for the iPhone, your better bet is to just publish your programs to the App Store, that is affiliated with iTunes. There are millions of users will be able to get the proper information about your published application and will buy it if they like. one more thing , your application will earn some credibility because it it officially approved by Apple for sale on this very store. And it could lead to much more profits.

For this procedure, you have to join the iPhone Developers Program and that would be happen through the Apple's website. Once you will join the program, then you can create code and test your created application on the Apple's compatible environment and the publish them via the Apple store. For performing this, you have to go to the Developer Connection and then click on "Enroll Now." You will have a option of the Standard or Executive program. And you should go with the Standard option. This is divided according to the category wise where as the Executive is only for large-scale business proprietors.One thing, I need to mention here is that there is a fee to join. As of June 2009 and that was $99 for single year.

After activating the created Developer Connection membership, Apple will present you the default download section for downloading the iPhone Software Developers Kit. And then after click on the .exe file either on the desktop or on your program files menu to open the provided kit. You have to use your kit to make the programs for your App. The iPhone works with the Cocoa as according to the programming language. This is the similar language used on the OSX environment which is very equal to the C.

Hi guys ! I am a newbie here for this kind of task but not on mac or iphone.
    I wanted to ask that: if I already have completed my application for the iphone
    Then, How would I submit on itunes Apple store ? I have to pay OBLIGATORY $99 or Any way to keep that free ? I have created the application and that has cost of $1.99 which is a game.

It is very easy task to do , you need to go to iPhone Developer Program - Apple Developer Connection at the location of http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/ and select Enroll Now, pay the $99 dollars that will recieve you access to iTunes Connect (the location where you submit your application), it will also let you to work with your application on your device.