Thread: How do i use print screen of a print screen on Mac OS X

How do i use print screen of a print screen on Mac OS X

I am using Mac OS X on my laptop and i want to ask a question just for some fun. Actually I want to use the print screen function on this operating system and how would it be using this function for multiple times. Can anybody tell me how many time i can do this?

Re: How do i use print screen of a print screen on Mac OS X

There are some ways by which you can capture the screen on your mac operating system. If you want to capture the whole screen then you have to press Command-Shift-3. This image will be saved as a PNG file on your desktop. And if you want to capture screen to clipboard then command-shift-4.

I think there would not be any restrictions on using the print screen function on any operating system but it is just that you would not be getting the perfect screen shot if you use this function for many more time. Once you have captured one screen then if you capture it again by using the same function then you would be getting the same screen shot in it, which in fact makes your screen shot smaller then the first one. And if you keep on doing it then there would not be anything readable on an image after some screen shots.

There are many softwares available for free on a world wide web which helps you to capture the screen easily. You must be knowing the Prt Scr button on your keyboard which takes the image of your current screen display but apart from that i have found one software which helps you to do it in a better way. Gadwin PrintScreen Professional combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing and annotation utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.

Print Screen Deluxe is the ultimate screen capture utility. It provides a fast and easy way to capture, print and save your screen. One keystroke does it all! With one keystroke you can capture and print the entire screen, the current window, a selected region, and more.
    Print Screen Deluxe will even let you add comments to your captures. The last function is more useful when you want to point to something on your screen while you are showing the screenshot.

Here i give you the reason as you should use Gadwin PrintScreen. You have to edit the screen which you have capture by using the print screen function which has been save on clipboard. Instead you use any graphics program in order to cut to the right size and image format, And it takes much time as well. But by using Gadwin PrintScreen, this problems have just waved off.

Screen Capture allows you to print screen pictures at will and select grabbing area in rectangle, ellipse, window, control, menu and custom shapes etc. It can also preform DVD screen capture and game screen capture from hard-to-grab DirectX mode video applications, auto-scroll window to capture long web pages or long documents. The program integrates with new smart painting and editing features, saves images in popular BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF formats, supports Windows clipboard, auto-saving, hotkey.