Thread: Apple Macbook Air Keynote Predictions

Apple Macbook Air Keynote Predictions

I was just going to buy a new Apple's Macbook Air but i have heard that battery life of Macbook Pro is better then that of an Air and i guess Macbook Pro would be having an upgraded keynote. Though i am not so sure about it but i but i have just hard some of its rumors.
    Can anybody tell me when Macbook Air would be having an upgraded keynote? First of all i would like to ask that is it going to updated at the Keynote? Can anybody give some Apple Macbook Air Keynote Predictions?

Re: Apple Macbook Air Keynote Predictions

I guess there is no any latest keynote for your Apple Macbook Air. 2008 keynote is the only one for your macbook air but i think there would be some new keynotes of the macbook pro or would be releasing soon. Though i am not sure about the same but you may check for the same on a world wide web.

I think you should buy a Macbook Pro rather then the Apple Macbook Air. As there would not be anything new in the keynote of macbook air but it might happen that macbook air. You may check as per the expectations of your macbook's configurations whether you should buy a Pro one or an Air.

I would like to give some informations about the Macbook Air which has Core i5 520UM, a 1.06 GHz, ultra-low-voltage part with onboard graphics. And the benefit you get by this macbook is that it will trade CPU speed for GPU speed and if GPU need some more power then CPU would not go overload in order to maintain power margin.

I do not get it that why people keep on comparing the Macbook Pro with an Air. Its been four years that i am using Macbook Air which has an ultra portability and classy style. Actually i do have Macbook Pro as well at my office but its 4 Gb RAM never gave me an enjoyable experience. I have seen that an AIR is enough to use Hit List, Word, Powerpoint, Endnote, Papers, and Safari all together or may be some more tabs. After this also, it has some around 500 Mb of free RAM.

I think you should not open that box as there would be some updates just after few days i guess. You are planning to buy a 7 months old technology product. The MBA has been updated at 8 month averages over the past two years, and there's no reason to believe it will not be updated in less than a week on the 27th at the Apple media event.

All the people have to keep in mind that an update is that it was not a spectacular update in terms of specifications but it is just a CPU changes. I have tried to say all the people that the MBA with 2.13 GHz and SSD was a great value already and they should not be trying to save the $ 300 and going low end just for $300.