Thread: Iphoto to Facebook configuration problem

Iphoto to Facebook configuration problem

Hello,
    I wanted to configure iPhoto to Facebook. Where I must enter an email address and password from Facebook, though I can write the password, but not the email address. It is as if the keyboard is not functioning, they do not respond. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Iphoto to Facebook configuration problem

Hello,
    I know not, unfortunately, exactly how the interface looks like the iPhoto 09, and is the field where you enter the mail address must be gray or white? Even restarted iPhoto? Meanwhile, are you logged on to Facebook using the browser? Trying times, that you are logged in there (also in Safari on facebook.com), and then you go into iPhoto and try again ... can really only be a bug.

Hi,
    I know not, unfortunately, exactly how the interface looks like the iPhoto 09, and is the field where you enter the mail address must be gray or white? Nothing doing, I am logged on via Safari on Facebook. Have it now copy and paste the above email attempts. The address was fit, but if I then "register" click, then the window freezes and nothing works .

The combination of iPhoto and Facebook poses a problem in the protections on if you do not pay attention well. Face recognition can - if one thinks a few steps further - even the one or the other major problem in the area of editing. That would be real problems, incidentally, asks only whether it could change something. I think no, in the end everyone is just responsible for its data.

I have installed the new version of iPhoto and I would like to export photos to Flickr and Facebook. The procedure looks simple: you click on the button Flickr, a pop-up appears and proposes to set up iPhoto to Flickr, there is a choice between Cancel and Configure. By clicking on the Configure a Flickr page in Safari opens and asks us if we allow iPhoto to access our Flickr account, and clicking "I agree", we arrive at a page that says all s' is well spent and that we can close this window. Problem: iPhoto has not budged, and the pop-up is still there. She has always Undo (which brings us back to iPhoto unconfigured) or Configure, which opens the same Flickr page in Safari and so on.

Apparently nobody has a good answer to this problem. I also have the same problem except that when I click on the Configure button in iPhoto, open a page in my browser but it is the home page of my flickr account instead of a page offering me allow iPhoto to access my Flickr account. though I try, I always get the same result: can not allow access to iPhoto on my flickr account By cons for FB it is going very well.

I have the same problem with Facebook. I wanted to try to export from iPhoto FB 09 tonight. He proposes to set up iPhoto to that effect, a window opens in iPhoto's interface with Facebook asking me to allow access to the iPhoto application that interfaces with iPhoto Uploader. I enter my password, tick the box to keep the connection active, then I valid. A new page loads a few seconds later saying that I can close this window. According using iPhoto 09, this moment will have opened a window of publication this is not my case, since I'll be back at the initial stage where iPhoto am proposing to set up first iPhoto for export to Facebook. And that wraps around that way.