Thread: When Next Apple Keynote would be?

When Next Apple Keynote would be?

I am going to buy a new iphone 3g in next week and i want to know about the keynote. Does anybody there who knows that when Next Apple Keynote would be out or whatever apple going to name it. I would be glad to know about it as soon as possible. Does anybody know the exact date?
    Last edited by Delgado; 24-05-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Re: When Next Apple Keynote would be?

Oh yes, Even i want to know about the next keynote of apple as i have been using apple's iphone 3g since last four months and i have heard about that an apple is going to launch its next keynote in 2010, There is still whole six months yet in the year 2010. Can anybody tell me when apple is going to show its next keynote, It would be better if anybody knows the date.

I think the latest apple's keynote for your iPhones should be out in next or may be next to next month. Actually there would be guys from apple only who must be knowing the exact date on which apple next keynote will be out. I have seen somewhere that it would be coming out in some June 2010. And it would be regarding the expected release of the next macbook pro and release of the first apple tablet.

Though i do not know the perfect date when apple's next keynote will come out but i guess it should be releasing somewhere between the June and September.
    Apple had an announcement last year that it is going to release in June which is just next month but i do not think that it is really going to come in june as there must be at least rumors about the releasing it in june if it is like so.

I have heard that an apple is going to give a multitasking feature in its next keynote of iPhone. Even i have seen some of its pictures where they were showing that there would be icons at the bottom of the screen where all the running application would be displayed and clicking on an icon will switch to that particular icon. I am eagerly waiting for this feature in my iPhone. It would be fun for doing multi task at the same time on your phone.

They have already upgraded a lot of things in a macbook few months ago so i guess we should not expect anything at least for next 6-9 months. Only new thing about the macbook would coming should be the MacBook Pro 17 inch with a quad core processor.

I think the the free lancer developers have talked with an apple's developers just a few hour ago and i guess they have told them to prepare their best application for a demo on a new “high resolution device”.
    Though apple have not given a exact date on which they are going to release their new keynote.