Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reloading Office Ultimate 2007

Windows Software

Old 23-05-2010

Reloading Office Ultimate 2007

Hi,
Wondered if anyone could help me? I bought Office Ultimate 2007 while at University (UK), and so have reciept and product key in an e.mail which I saved. I recently had to reset my laptop back to its factory settings (Windows XP) because it was so slow and clogged up with old registrations etc. Since that has happened my DVD/CD drive has stopped reading any type of disc, it was getting more and more sensitive, but finally it has just stopped!
My problem is that I now need to reload Office Ultimate, but I cannot use my discs because the drive is not working. Is there any way I can download it from the net? The link is now broken because I bought the discs over the net in 2008.
Would appreciate any help, because I do not have the opportunity to get it repaired at the moment as I am travelling

Old 11-05-2011

Re: Reloading Office Ultimate 2007

I would suggest you to first install the necessary drivers for your DVD Rom in your computer. OR try the Uninstall/Install method to check whether your DVD ROM is getting detected again or not.Go to Device Manager by following this path:
  • Start > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager.
  • Search for your DVD driver.
  • Right click on the name of the DVD drive and click on Uninstall.
  • Restart your computer and allow the computer to detect the attached DVD ROM.
  • On detection the system will automatically load the necessary drive.
Or else you can also use any external USB DVD ROM to install Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. Or search for the same on Internet and download it from the Microsoft's official website. You can use your serial key to activate the original setup of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,