Thread: Mac equivalent to Microsoft OneNote

Mac equivalent to Microsoft OneNote

I was wondering if there was Mac OS X equivalent of Microsoft Onenote. I have used the Microsoft OneNote application in my windows PC and it really woorks well though. That's why i am looking forward for an application which will work with my Mac too. Any heard about an application please suggest me the suitable Mac equivalent to Microsoft OneNote.

Re: Mac equivalent to Microsoft OneNote

Evernote is a tool that allows you to group together in one place all your notes, todo lists, capture web page, etc. I had tried long ago on PC, but I found it less convenient to use than OneNote for this kind of thing. Since then, the Evernote team has worked hard and I went on the Mac, short, water has flowed under the bridges.

If you want to use OneNote on the Mac, the only solution is to use a virtualization system such as Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion, which is to deploy a gas works . This is the reason why I 'I decided not to use OneNote, despite all the good I think.

Let's expect that mixcrosoft to release a version for mac in future.

The onenote equivalent software for Mac is Evernote, which is a real plus, and it allows the company to occupy land that Microsoft still does not consider its tool for OneNote. organization as "rolls" of the previous version disappeared: now all the notes are organized by folders (ie "notebook") as in OneNote. It is much clearer and more effective

From my point of view, OneNote is one of the few nuggets of Microsoft (the other is Windows Live Writer ). This product is not highlighted, it is little known to the general public.

It is a powerful tool for the monitoring, for storing everything and anything, and do research, even in the text contained in images.

The problem is that OneNote is currently only available on Windows. It is time to call Microsoft for Mac version. Microsoft is aware that more and more people switch to the Mac, but for the moment, no plans to port OneNote seems to be expected.

Although the presentation of Evernote is less sexy than OneNote, and even some advanced features of OneNote did not exist in Evernote (I think for example real-time sharing of a folder in OneNote, allowing different people to take notes simultaneously on the same document),

Nevertheless qu'Evernote is an excellent alternative to OneNote for those who are on a Mac .

As far as i know if you really liked the Microsoft Onenote you can get it installed on your Mac desktop too. For this you will have to purchase the office 2008 application for your mac. You an get it on the ebay or on the official microsoft website. If you don't want to buy it online you can purchase it from your local vendor.