Thread: How to install a new Office 2008 serial

How to install a new Office 2008 serial

I hold a Family Pack Mac Office 2008. I installed the third year that I have recently purchased a MacBook and I was wrong when registering my key. So fill me like retyping the correct key to use my software package. I am going on with Microsoft offering me this so if possible can you tell me How to install a new Office 2008 serial .

Re: How to install a new Office 2008 serial

Hello , if you have purchased this software, You should have the serial number apart on paper (on the case) is that if you obtained the software illegally or that you got a key named on the web and if this is the case then i will not be able help you. So i will suggest you to first of all try to buy a new serial key which is legal.

I have purchased this software but I have the box back where it was actually the key that helped me to the first installation.

On the original CD in my possession there is nothing else written in the center that: X12-10643 (RSN6) 01

I can not believe that I must repay!. Please help me i am really in trouble.

Personally I do not blame people or accusing anyone of anything, I find a bit strange the throwing of the box office (especially if the serial is above) so that everyone knows that this app is far from being free. At worst, called Microsoft Office if your really been lawfully acquired, they will give you maybe a solution. for this problem.

I doubt that you have to buy a license. But it is clear that you risk being confronted with specific questions on their part towards the "how you got this copy of Office.

I say this without knowing, but if you still have proof of purchase of the box office (sales receipt or invoice), it should be able to negotiate without much worry about the next Microsoft.

It seems to me that in previous versions of Office. As I do not use here, I can not verify. An ad hoc software in the Office folder. On the DVD of the program, but the installer by clicking Alt to transform "Install" in "Uninstall". If I was right for you, I would try uninstalling that and I would resume the operation at the beginning.

If, despite everything, that damn wrong number reappeared, I would recommend you to turn with a software like Office AppDelete wishing to turn everything that does not leave during an uninstall. if you still have the same problem then i will suggest you to download the openoffice on your machine.