Thread: Getting sound issues with itunes

Getting sound issues with itunes

I am totally frustrated because of the iTune issue. Whenever I play audio file from iTunes, I get get very bad sound quality(sometimes hear some noise). I am not getting how to resolve this itunes issue as I have already tried many solution for without any luck. If you posses any proper solution for this, then please let me aware about that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Getting sound issues with itunes

I think there might be some problem in the speaker of your computer system and only because of that you are getting very bad sound quality while playing song with itunes. I think there is only one solution over this issue, ans it is to replace your faulty speaker. Please try this solution and let me know if your still get sound problem or not.

It sounds that your itunes is having some serious problem, that causing sound problem. I suggest you to configure the setting of itunes. If this also doesn't helpful for you, then you need to try try reinstallation itunes on your computer system. According to me reinstallation mostly solve this type of itunes issue.

I am also having same audio problem while playing songs with. I also tried all of the possible solution to sort out this itunes issue, but still didn't get success in it. I also tried reinstallation of itunes, but it also wasn't helpful for. I also checked any computer speaker and it is working finely with other media players. Does any one know solution other than this?

Please go through the following solutions:
    • Try to configure the itunes setting.
    • Check if speakers are working properly or not.
    • Reinstall itunes on your computer.

According to me your operating system is causing this itunes issue. It is also possible that you have not installed OS properly on your computer system. I think you need to try the reinstallation OS and then check if your still posse same issue. Other than this I don't know any solution for this tunes issue, so please try out this.

There are many issue that can cause this audio quality issue. There might be some hardware problem in your computer system and that causing problem while playing audio through tunes. I also suggest you to configure the main sound setting of your computer. Also check if speaker is properly connected to your PC or not.