Thread: Converting mov to mp4

Converting mov to mp4

My uncle gifted me a cool new apple ipod. In my computer I have lot's of television shows which are in the mov format. I want to put all these shows in my apple ipod. Can anyone tell me how to convert mov files to mp4 files. Is there any application available. Please help me with Converting mov to mp4. Thank you.

Re: Converting mov to mp4

Use MPEG Streamclip application to convert mov to mp4. MPEG Streamclip is a powerful free video converter, player, editor for Mac and Windows. It can play many movie files, not only MPEGs; it can convert MPEG files between muxed/demuxed formats for authoring; it can encode movies to many formats, including iPod; it can cut, trim and join movies. MPEG Streamclip can also download videos from YouTube and Google by entering the page URL.

Use OJOsoft Total Video Converter for your computer. A super video converter which can convert video files between almost any video format at an unmatchable speed and high quality. Easy to use and free to try. OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the best video format converter which can convert video files at super fast speed and best video quality. It can convert video file between any video format such as converting AVI to MPEG, WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, MKV to AVI, MKV to MP4, etc.

I am using MOV To MP4 Converter 1.0 for my apple ipod. MOV To MP4 Converter is a very easy to use video conversion software. It can convert almost any video with MOV extension. It can convert multiple videos at once. The interface is too simple. It also has advanced options which allows you to set bitrate, framerate, frame size, aspect ratio, also crop or pad black strips at outer part of video. It is simply a great video converter.

Use YASA MP4 Video Converter for your ipod. YASA MP4 Video Converter supports for the latest industry standards. Its standards-based encoding algorithm ensures that videos you create have the best quality. YASA MP4 Video Converter has the ability to convert both video and audio streams of video files into MPEG and other various video formats. It supports the comprehensive video formats including and transforms video images by applying different effects and transitions. A large number of video formats are supported including (for read and write) MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPEG-4,AVI,DivX, DVD,VCD,SVCD,PSP Video, iPod Video,MOV,ASF,WMV,3GP,3GPP2,RM and so on.

You have to use Agree AVI WMV MPEG ASF MOV to MP4 Converter for your ipod. Agree AVI WMV MPEG ASF MOV to MP4 Converter is easy-to-use video converter software for portable MP4 Player. It is also a powerful MP4 converter with fast conversion speed. And the output MP4 movie/video supports MP4 screen. It can convert almost all video formats, e.g. AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, ASF, VOB, 3GP, iPhone, MOV to MP4 format, and also extract M4A audio from the above video formats.

I would recommended you to use iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac. iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac is an innovative video converter with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac OS X users. It converts common video formats like MP4, AVI, ASF, WMV (Windows Media Video), MPEG1, MPEG2, 3GP, MOV, TS (MPEG-2), FLV(Flash Video) etc. and HD video formats like HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2), MTS(AVCHD,H.264), M2TS(AVCHD, H.264), MOD(MPEG-2), HD WMV(VC-1), HD TOD(MPEG-2), HD MOV(MPEG-4, H.264) etc. This video converter also supports audio extraction and audio to audio conversion, like MP3, MP2, MKA, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, OGG, etc.