Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-05-2010

Simple Instant Text Message Application - Mac / PC

I am looking for an Application that will help me to send the instant text messages to anyone to whom I want to send. And if I am sending them messages then they can also reply me with that. It will be similar to the MSN / Yahoo Etc. So, if you are having any solution for that, then please provide the solution to me. Thank you in advance.
Old 21-05-2010

Re: Simple Instant Text Message Application - Mac / PC

You can use the iChat. Included with Mac OS X, iChat is a rich instant messaging application that works with your AIM or MobileMe account and makes it easy to stay in touch with friends and family using text and video, whether they?re on a Mac or a PC. A powerful instant text messaging application, iChat comes with Mac OS X and is loaded with great features that make sending messages to your AIM or MobileMe buddies fast and easy. You can transmit any kind of file ? from a web address to a photo ? by simply dragging it into your chat. Pictures display right in the message window, web links open in a browser with a click. In short, iChat is the best way to IM.
Old 22-05-2010

You have the options as below:
  • Adium X 1.3.10
  • AIM 2.0.229
  • aMSN 0.98.3
  • Atlantis 0.9.8.9
Old 22-05-2010

I am using the Coccinella 0.96.16 for this purpose. It is a free and available anywhere and operating neutral communication tool. It will give you ability to work with the better collaboration with other users. It is having details as given below:
  • License: Freeware
  • Developer: Mats Bengtsson
  • System requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
  • File Size: 8.6 MB
Old 22-05-2010

If you want to get the Instant Text Message Application - Mac / PC then you will able to use the softwares below and solve your problem. Just select one from the list:
  1. iChat 5.0.1
  2. Colloquy 2.3
  3. Eggdrop 1.6.19
  4. GGMud 0.8.0
  5. ICQ 3.4
Old 23-05-2010

Mercury 1.9.5 can solve your problem for instant messaging. You can use that. Mercury is a Java Based MSN client. Sign in with multiple accounts Fast file transfering Offline messaging Extensive event notifications User defined event actions Smart groups (groups made from a search result) Single window (tabbed) conversations Customizable contact list Customizable message views Custom status icons Custom emoticons

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,